Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th April 2009, 23:50   #1
BHPian

Hi all

Finally, on the forum. Have been viewing the forum for quite some time. I love cars and they are my life, apart from work.

Currently, I drive a Honda Civic (AT) in Delhi, which I love because of the way it behaves on the bends. It is one of the most stable Honda car I have driven, an absolute driver oriented car.

Have had various adventures in driving including some on the Autobahn in Germany. It was like a dream come true specially when you have a V8 under the hood and Vmax(ed) speed limit there . It was an unforgettable drive and wish someday India will have the same kind of infrastructure for road links.

Anyways, hope to catch up with many of you here.

Take Care & Drive Safe
Old 17th April 2009, 11:54   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
It was like a dream come true specially when you have a V8 under the hood and Vmax(ed) speed limit there .
Especially when the V8 is churning out AMG horses, wot?! Welcome to the forum, Neel. It'd be great to hear more of your Auto bahn experience (especially if the speed limited was removed ).

We'd appreciate your taking a quick pitstop by our board rules section just once for familiarisation. See ya around the forums!
Old 17th April 2009, 12:33   #3
BHPian

Welcome dude. Which car were you driving. Post your travelouge in the travelouge section. Many people would just love it. Please do post with as much details as possible and pics also.
Old 17th April 2009, 13:28   #4
BHPian

Welcome Neel! Waiting for you to share your Autobahn experience. Pics and more pics, let them coming. I was seeing a program on NatGeo which was about how the AutoBahn is made. One thing I realised was that Germany has so little roads and so less population that it is easy to build and maintain such infrastructure.

Some of the Indian roads are world class now. OK, now start posting buddy. Enjoy your stay on TBHP.
Old 17th April 2009, 16:03   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhayshanu View Post
Welcome dude. Which car were you driving. Post your travelouge in the travelouge section. Many people would just love it. Please do post with as much details as possible and pics also.
It was a modded Black SL 55 AMG Vmax to 320 KM/H running on chrome 22" custom wheels.
Old 18th April 2009, 09:15   #6
Senior - BHPian

Welcome Aboard Neel ! Do enjoy your stay here, you are at the right address !
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks