Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th April 2009, 23:23   #1

hey all

Hey there, thought I would introduce myself....am an American who is been living in India for 8yrs now (Chennai, Delhi, Blore, Mumbai, Kol), and just shifted from Kolkata to Hyderabad to take up a new assignment. Actually did the 3 day drive thru Orissa and Vizag....very tiring to do alone! Anyways am now in Hyd around Hi-tec city and probably will need get some work done on my 4 yr old Lancer - such a tough car...anyone who knows some good mechanic or a place to get some mods done, drop me a PM.

Thanks!!!

PAUL
Old 21st April 2009, 01:32   #2
BHPian

Welcome o this amazing community
Old 21st April 2009, 11:49   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Aye Aye Yankee, welcome! We have a number of expats onboard, and it is always interesting to hear their perspective on all things Indian. On Team-BHP, you will find advice not only on cars, but also on several other aspects of Indian life.

Do take a quick pitstop by our board rules section as well. See you over on some interesting discussions.
Old 5th May 2009, 17:54   #4

Hi Paul,

Did you find yourself any good Mechanic in Kolkata ? If you need any help do PM me. Love to help out.
Old 6th May 2009, 10:24   #5
BHPian

Hey Paul,

Welcome Onboard !!!

Howcome you have been in India for 8 years & I see you still down south. No plans to visit Northern or North Eastern - Western sides of India. Lot of exotic locations. Worth a visit.

Hope you have good time in the forum
Old 11th May 2009, 12:19   #6

Hi - actually in the 8 years here in India, I've lived in Chennai, Delhi, B'lore, Mumbai, Kolkata, and now Hyderabad. none of this was planned, have just gone where the jobs were! Am in the BPO sector.

Also have been lucky enough to see quite a lot of country since I love to drive on weekends and my Lancer is a very strong car. Have also picked up survival Hindi so when I get lost, and find my way again
Old 15th May 2009, 16:36   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo1966 View Post
Hi - actually in the 8 years here in India, I've lived in Chennai, Delhi, B'lore, Mumbai, Kolkata, and now Hyderabad. none of this was planned, have just gone where the jobs were! Am in the BPO sector.

Also have been lucky enough to see quite a lot of country since I love to drive on weekends and my Lancer is a very strong car. Have also picked up survival Hindi so when I get lost, and find my way again
Do PM me if plan to visit up North anytime
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks