Team-BHP - Hi
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hi (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/57595-hi.html)

Thanks to one of the oldest member - KPZen, I was introduced to this group.
After going thru some of the reviews put by members, I joined in immd. to get involved in this fun loving community.
I have few years of experience of working with Daewoo and Honda Cars. Has been involved in the polymeric side of the car development in initial phase of my career . (that was loooong time back) and since then I try to get updated thru some mags etc.

Looking forward to contribute and learn further and kudos to the founder members for their huge efforts clap:!

Currently own a Wagon R Duo LX , had owned Ikon 1.6, Esteem VX !

Welcome Dude.. quite odd.. you worked with Daewoo & Honda, but never owned a single vehicle of their make lol:

and what work are you doing now ? As in still in the automotive industry? I ask because if you do you could contribute a lot. And how come you never bought any of their vehicles ? Any particular reason that you'd like to share with us ? I know it's water uder the bridge but then it's always nice to be wiser:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by 100BHP (Post 1280456)
Thanks to one of the oldest member - KPZen, I was introduced to this group.
After going thru some of the reviews put by members, I joined in immd. to get involved in this fun loving community.
I have few years of experience of working with Daewoo and Honda Cars. Has been involved in the polymeric side of the car development in initial phase of my career . (that was loooong time back) and since then I try to get updated thru some mags etc.

Looking forward to contribute and learn further and kudos to the founder members for their huge efforts clap:!

Currently own a Wagon R Duo LX , had owned Ikon 1.6, Esteem VX !

One's korean and the other's expensive. Need I say more? ;)

Welcome aboard buddy. I see you have downgraded from an Esteem, Ikon to a Wagon R :Shockked:. Got married eh..:D

So where does the 100BHP come from??

By the time I was able to afford Daewoo (Matiz), it went under and Honda is expensive for its actual value.
I am not in Automobile sector anymore.
Now outlook has to be changed to more practical and afford ability in owning a car, but soon I will start a look out for a new car with serious BHP under its hood.
100 is my weight, hence 100BHP
Cheers !

Hahahaha ,

Thats a Unique reason for 100BHP!!!

So what kinda car you would go for. Anyways welcome to the community

Hi Welcome the community. I can understand your reason for not going for a Daewoo car but you went for a Ford instead of a Honda? Any specific reason for that ? Anyways welcome once again and I hope you will share the immense amount of experience that you have with yourself..

Quote:

Originally Posted by 100BHP (Post 1285600)
By the time I was able to afford Daewoo (Matiz), it went under and Honda is expensive for its actual value.
I am not in Automobile sector anymore.
Now outlook has to be changed to more practical and afford ability in owning a car, but soon I will start a look out for a new car with serious BHP under its hood.
Cheers !

Ha! Ha! Ha! Awesome :D welcome aboard dude.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sampai (Post 1290943)
Hi Welcome the community. I can understand your reason for not going for a Daewoo car but you went for a Ford instead of a Honda? Any specific reason for that ? Anyways welcome once again and I hope you will share the immense amount of experience that you have with yourself..

Thanks for your welcome. Ford Ikon 1.6 was more fun to drive and my wife being a superior driver than me, liked the overall package as "fun to throw at corners" and "superb car - driver communication" lol:
Going by the experience we have out here in this community, it will be tough to add anything new .

Quote:

Cheers !

Then I'm going to need a 105 bhp car :Frustrati

Bad jokes apart - welcome to team-bhp.

Quote:

...... soon I will start a look out for a new car with serious BHP under its hood.

Cheers !

The above bit(s) had me in splits. Nice way to go.

Welcome aboard!

Cheers,

Quote:

Originally Posted by 100BHP (Post 1291365)
Thanks for your welcome. Ford Ikon 1.6 was more fun to drive and my wife being a superior driver than me, liked the overall package as "fun to throw at corners" and "superb car - driver communication"
Going by the experience we have out here in this community, it will be tough to add anything new .

Going by 1.6 ain't it a gas guzzler ? What car in your opinion is a "Fun" to drive and economical as well?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sampai (Post 1292322)
Going by 1.6 ain't it a gas guzzler ? What car in your opinion is a "Fun" to drive and economical as well?

Well, I had travelled few times in Getz CRDi now and its got X factor - great experience each time , add to it little nice ICE and good company - you can achieve NIRVANA each time you drive .:)

Another one coming to mind is Ford Ikon with duratorq engine - fun and economy both but ownership will be fun till 40K approx.

1.6 days are already over - it was truely a heavy drinker .

Hello Sir ! Funny handle.
Welcome aboard. Enjoy your stay.
The forum at the moment is an ocean of knowledge. Keep digging. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sampai (Post 1292322)

He has been smitten by a korean CRDi bug. :D