Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th May 2009, 12:15   #1

Hello everyone

Hello everyone,

Its great to become a part of Team-BHP. Although I've been a member for a few months now, I really haven't been active due to my work. But all's settled now and its never too late to start, is it?

Well, my name is already displayed on the left (I am a male, btw, though my name suggests otherwise) and I am 23 years old. I am currently into my family business of construction.

The love for cars comes very naturally for me. I come from a family of car lovers and my dad tells me that even when I was 2 years old, I only used to like the car toys and rejected almost everything else. So I was born a car lover and there is nothing better than having so many of you out there sharing the passion. I believe that the Indian car market is very unique and it is always fun to see how it behaves.

Besides cars, I like to travel and chill out with my friends. We have previously owned M800, Zen, M1000, Esteem, Opel Astra, Honda City ('98), Santro in that particular order. We currently own the Honda City ('02) and the Civic ('06) and my dream garage would be -
  • Honda Civic (for daily runabouts)
  • Toyota Fortuner (for the weekend getaway)
  • BMW 530i (for the elegance, sex-appeal and fun)
  • Porsche 911 Carrera S (for unadulterated driving pleasure)
  • Range Rover (for sheer luxury and opulence)
That'll be all for the introduction. See you all around in the forums
Old 19th May 2009, 18:16   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to the team, Kashish. Any mods on the Civic yet? If not, no sweat...only a matter of time once you are with us.

Quote:
BMW 530i (for the elegance, sex-appeal and fun)
Take a spin in the 530D, superior in almost every way. We'd also appreciate your taking a quick pitstop by the board rules section just once. See you around the forums!
Old 20th May 2009, 07:29   #3
BHPian

For some reason I did not catch the word "dream" in your last sentence Jokes apart, May all your dreams come true and a very warm Welcome to the family.
Old 20th May 2009, 11:51   #4
BHPian

Welcome Kashish,

Hope you have good time here & may all your dream come true (Porsche one espacially)
Old 20th May 2009, 12:12   #5
BHPian

Good to have you on board mate.

Last edited by Rehaan : 20th May 2009 at 22:55. Reason: Please dont post in all italicized text. Thanks.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks