Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th May 2009, 09:59   #1
Senior - BHPian

Finally i am here..

A very warm hi to all of you,

Myself BANDAHV AKA Spandan Singh, i am 24 years of age, currently i am working with Bajaj Auto Ltd, with one of their probiking showroom as an Asst. Showroom Manager.
Anything on wheels with an internal combustion engine attracts me, intrigue me and what not.And if the number of wheels are limited to two nothing like it means i am more of a bike guy, thats why i have been there on other famous bhp forum for quite a long time. My UID is same there.
Currently i dont have any car, used to have a 97 model Esteem VXi, fitted with 185/60 R 13 Bridgestone Potenza. I am eyeing swift for quite a long time but somehow funds are not materalizing, but it will come.
My curremt steed is a Hero Honda Hunk which i procured in November last year after selling my Karizma off, yeah i am Bajaj Employee and a loyal hero honda fan.
As far as my interest are concerned i love collection scale models of bikes/cars, thats why my few very first posts can be find in scale model thread, i also love collecting auto magzine, i said collecting becasue somethime i just buy these for the heck of it and dont manage to read more than a page or two. Photography is also a newwly find interst of mine.
I am not very good with this writing thing so this is it. I hope we wil lbe able to learn more about each others with passage of time.I am looking forward to a pleasant stay.

Regards,
BANDHAV AKA SPANDAN
Old 19th May 2009, 12:04   #2
BHPian

Hi Bandhav,

Hope you have a good time here. Welcome on board.
Old 19th May 2009, 12:14   #3
BHPian

Hi Bandhav,

Welcome dear, as you belong to Ghaziabad, which showroom you work in? For photogrphy (as this is a new find intrest for me as well) what camera type you use.

Hope you have a good time
Old 19th May 2009, 12:18   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hi Bandhav, Welcome to Team-BHP. You will find numerous people having interests similar to yours. Make sure you go through the Announcements section. Enjoy the forums!
Old 19th May 2009, 12:29   #5
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to Team-bhp Bandhav, Nice to see you here

Do pay a quick visit to our board rules to get acquainted with them.

Have a pleasant stay
Technocrat is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th May 2009, 13:21   #6
Senior - BHPian

Thanks a lot for the welocme guys.

@Samtheleo: I am working with CP Probiking Showroom. I am currently using a Canon S3 IS.

As far as the rules and regulations are concerned i will try my level best to stick to them.
Old 19th May 2009, 17:09   #7
BHPian

Cool Dear,

Hope to see you some day when i visit CP. Nice choice of camera.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks