Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th May 2009, 05:15   #1
BHPian

Hello everyone

Hi guys,

I am Manu from Sydney. I did my schooling from Haryana and later on settled in Chandigarh. my dad is still in chandigarh but i work in Sydney and planning to move to India soon. I currently own a little modded 06 track Nissan 350z. I previously owned highly modified Nissan R34 (300kw @ wheels ) and wrx (modified with sti goodies). Currently planning to get the new GTR and bring it with me to India.

Cheers,

manu
Old 29th May 2009, 08:35   #2
BHPian

BTW when i was getting my skyline tuned i noticed someone from here placed an order for R33 skyline with CRD in Sydney. I seen that car personally and CRD has done a perfect job to turn it into monster drag king.. Hope the guy is here and still enjoying the ride.
Old 29th May 2009, 11:43   #3
BHPian

Welcome to team bhp manu, we have not seen much of travelogues on sydney so post something soon under travelogue section. Cheers!!!
Old 29th May 2009, 12:33   #4
BHPian

Sure Red Circle. Still getting familiar with the site

Guys enjoy my drift video i did recently offcourse not on street :-).

Will post pics and videos of my other cars soon. cheers.
Attached Thumbnails
Hello everyone-nissan-cruise.jpg  

Hello everyone-4ransm.jpg  

Old 29th May 2009, 20:04   #5
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard 4RANSM,

Thats a cool video - must be fun, and most of all nice to have the infrastructure in OZ to be able to play with your cars when you want!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4RANSM View Post
BTW when i was getting my skyline tuned i noticed someone from here placed an order for R33 skyline with CRD in Sydney. I seen that car personally and CRD has done a perfect job to turn it into monster drag king.. Hope the guy is here and still enjoying the ride.
Here is the thread, it starts off a bit slow - but picks up along the way:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...-1200-bhp.html

(Dont miss the youtube videos! it was running low 9s)

cya
R
Old 29th May 2009, 20:15   #6
D-Man

Welcome home(bhp) 4Ransm! Sydney is great fun to live in ! I stayed in sydney for around 3 years and i laid my hands on most exotics during this time. I have seen the most Subaru's and Nissan's in Aussie land only and a few asian. I am a big fan of Silvias of 03-04. Its sad they stopped making it. Holla me when you land in Chandigarh I would definately like to see your GTR.

Edit: If i am not wrong then i do see a grey silvia in the pics you posted. Is that the drive to Wollongong or blue mountains?

Last edited by D-Man : 29th May 2009 at 20:16.

Old 1st June 2009, 06:06   #7
BHPian

yeah the silver one is 200sx spec R GT. Lot of work has been done on that beast.That's a drive to wollongong near stanwell park. we took the mountain road drive to gong through Royal national park. fun driving fast there :-)
Old 1st June 2009, 10:21   #8
BHPian

Welcome to Team-BHP 4RANSM!! You will surely have a great time here!
Old 1st June 2009, 10:56   #9
BHPian

Thanks T-Girl. If anyone is planning to visit Sydney let me know. Thanks for the welcome guys.
Old 1st June 2009, 13:49   #10
D-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4RANSM View Post
yeah the silver one is 200sx spec R GT. Lot of work has been done on that beast.That's a drive to wollongong near stanwell park. we took the mountain road drive to gong through Royal national park. fun driving fast there :-)
you know when I moved to USA from Aussie I searched for the same model there. CUDNT!! ended up buying a pontiac grand prix which did perform and handled like the Holden Monaro which pontaic later started selling as GTO. I have some good memories with 200 and on the same road. There is some cafe over looking the cliff. That used to be my hangout. I will post its pic here if you dont mind.

BTW At the light house in wollongong; on saturday evenings people gather around to show off their wheels. Are you a part of it?

Old 2nd June 2009, 05:23   #11
BHPian

Lol not anymore. i used to hang out with them when i had R34. all p platers come there in their fully sik mirage lol. I hang out with Nissan club members and most of them have R34 GTRs and new R35 GTR. we go on highways and give it a bit
Old 2nd June 2009, 12:40   #12
D-Man

good on ya mate. Most of them are Lebs who are yet to cross legal age. They have only so much tricks but good gas station money to pimp their rides. Well tell you what did you try driving to Orange? Good long drive and typical aussie town. Drive is really nice! If you go past wollongong it gets better too! I wish I could have been in a club when I was there but thats another story.

Old 2nd June 2009, 14:42   #13
BHPian

Hey 4RANSM,

Welcome aboard. Hope you have a good time here. I've always wanted to be in a car club, hopefully when I head off to uni I'll be able to join one.

Cheers,
KK
Old 4th June 2009, 05:17   #14
BHPian

Hey D-Man. You're so right about lebs lol..yeah i lived in wollongong for 3 years as i did my uni there..Joining a car club is so good .. we have all nissan members from different natios .. it's fun driving together and all of us look out for each other..well had a bad experience when i was waiting for car club members at a service station on Princes Highway. 3 lebs started arguing and wanted to get a ride in my car and luckily all my club members were waiting for the light to go free next to gas station to join me..Around 20 cars cornered these guys .. All of them got out and slapped the guys..

Hey krazyking.. it's definitely fun to join a club rather than driving by yourself.. you learn lot of things and good bargains as well..
Old 4th June 2009, 11:14   #15
D-Man

@4Ransm Well not surprised by them pestering you but it must have felt so good after the car club arrived LOL I can just imagine. Dude I was in Wollongong University and I did my Masters in Mechatronics Engineering (robotics) from there!!! What year did you get there and pass out?! DO I KNOW YOU!!!??

Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks