Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th June 2009, 10:44   #1
BHPian

Bonjour

Hello All,

After a long time felt like a 14 years again when I saw my application has been approved to join BHP. Now it is time to order the bumper stickers.

Currently I reside in Bangalore, and had few road trips around Bangalore and the travelogue section of Team-BHP got my attention. Found each section always loaded with detail tips which are practical.

Currently I own a TATA Indica-DLX. The relationship with my current car is very mixed one. It is a great car if you drive long but might not be the best choice for city driving. As a novice I bought my car in India without doing any research as I needed something quick. Somehow I was inclined towards a Indian manufacturers and had to chosen TATA over Maruti.

My next car is not going be before 2010 and not sure what that will be. Definitely need a car with bigger trunk space. But can not decide between SUV/MUV or larger Sedans. Only time to tell, this time not going to restrict my search and Team-BHP will help me in final verdict if lost between offerings.

That is all for a first post. Drive safe.

-Best Regards
Old 8th June 2009, 10:59   #2
BHPian

Welcome Tsixty1,

Hope you have nice stay & do visit the rules section!!

certainly agree with you
"Drive Safe"
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks