Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th June 2009, 19:48   #1

Hi everyone

Hello people. here goes m starting my car, wearing my seat belts, first gear, vroom. My name is Chanthungo alias Athungo. I live in Dimapur. Its a Small City in Nagaland, which is in the northeastern part of India. Have you heard of us? Nagaland is one of the states in India.

I Did my civil engineering from M.S.R.I.T in Bangalore. now i'm in the real estate business. just started two years back. Trying to reach a capital to open up a car shop. Dimapur is not a very developed city like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata or Chennai. But we people out here love cars.

I have a 2007 SX4 ZXi and a Swift VDi. I love dirtying my hands so during free time I go to the local workshop to learn a thing or two about engines and stuffs. I am really looking forward to knowing you people. Thank you for letting me be a part of a car enthusiast's heaven called Team BHP. Got to switch of my car now. thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
Hi everyone-photo0006.jpg  

Old 11th June 2009, 23:41   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Athungo,

I very much know Nagaland is part of india, but never been there.
i have heard from couple of my known people that Nagaland is very beautiful
hope to go there some day

Welcome to the Team-BHP, Wish you all the success with your real estate business.
drive safe, post travelogues of your visits to different parts of North East India.
i am sure lot many members are eager to learn more about North_East India and Nagaland.
Old 11th June 2009, 23:46   #3
BHPian

Hi Athungo!

Nagaland was in my syllabus since I can remember and also in our family dinner conversations. It is as much a part of India as Mumbai or Delhi is. Actually in my school (Kendriya Vidhyalaya), almost every Annual Day had one Naga-Dance among other folk performances. I just hope I can see the place some day soon, before modernization hits. Welcome to Team BHP!
Old 12th June 2009, 00:08   #4
BHPian

Welcome abroad man.Do keep your engine revvs at high.hehe
Old 12th June 2009, 14:39   #5
BHPian

Welcome to T-Bhp. Have a pleasant satay. Those chrome alloys are looking cool on your Sx4.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks