Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th June 2009, 11:02   #1
BHPian

Hello everyone, my first post

Friends, I am Ganesha aka Gany. I am an mechanical engineer working in the field of diesel engine R&D! Obviously big machines are something that gives me a kick - cars, locomotives, planes, you name it, I love them all

In the past I owned Honda Civic (in US), Palio D & currently own Honda city! But then I will be changing my car next month to new yet to be decided model! Reading through ownership reviews, I find it useful in down selecting!

Besides machines I love photography (nature), Bird watching, star watching, F1 watching and anything related to science & technology!
Thanks
Gany
Old 15th June 2009, 15:38   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard Gany. I'm going to ask you the most obvious question : Can we expect modern common-rails to last as long as their robust (& simpler) IDI / DI's of the past? Many amongst us own cdri's, yet few have crossed the 1.0 - 1.5 lakh kms mark.

Plenty of information in the What Car & Reviews section. Make sure to do thorough research (now where does one get the chance to tell a research professional this ). We'd also appreciate your taking a quick pitstop by our forum rules section.
Old 15th June 2009, 15:46   #3
BHPian

I would surely love to hear your expert opinions on the D-engines. A dedicated thread might be in order!
Welcome to the team and have a good time Ganesha!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks