Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd July 2009, 11:50   #1
sb1

Hey Everyone ... Honoured to be part of Team!!!

Hi Everyone,

Greetings…

I am Saugato , I am a network consultant with a big consulting Firm in Kolkata. I have been a car enthusiast since my child hood. My father used to own a Fiat Premier Padmini which he had to sell eventually after many years of faithful service.
I also had happy memories on my Uncle’s Amby ( Mark III & IV), he had car rental business and hence I had a pleasure of some frequent rides on one the oldest faithful workhorse in Indian Auto scene.I really loved the shinning white Ambys
A few years back after lot of thinking and budgeting I bought a 02 Zen Vx, it was serving me well, till recently it started giving small niggles. These niggles started to snowball into very costly repair works including replacement of 2 front wheel bearing, steering getting very hard and had to get it serviced with ball joint replacement, AC started to malfunction. So I have decided to buy a new car which will serve me well.
Team-BHP is very rich in information and I found some great BHPian with enormous understanding of automobiles. I am sure being a part of Team-BHP will enrich my mind and will help me to get to know some great Car lovers. I feel honored to be a part of this esteemed group.

Cheers…

Last edited by Technocrat : 3rd July 2009 at 13:22. Reason: Removed Font & color tags.
Old 3rd July 2009, 13:26   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to Team-Bhp Saugato

I see that you have already posted a thread for your new car. Wishing you all the best for the same.

Please do not copy paste from word or any external source as it shows various font & color tags on the post making it difficult to read.

Also do visit our Board Rules section as we are very particular about them.

Have a pleasant stay
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks