Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th July 2009, 13:36   #1
BHPian

Hello Everyone!

Hi Guys,

This is my 25th post and what better way to celebrate it than to introduce my self properly. Hopefully, with this I would also be stripped of my current title of "NooB"

I work for Tata Technologies in Pune and have been in the IT industry for about 8 years now. One of the most exciting projects that I worked on was the TATA - FIAT Joint venture. My work was limited to the integration of the new JV SAP system with the existing systems at FIAT and Tata Motors. Specifically the Production Planning Interfaces.

I recall when I was in Italy for this project, I marveled at the undeniable beauty of the Punto and the Bravo. I never saw the Linea in Itally though. How I wished at that time that the Punto was being sold in India. During the course of my work I kept hearing that the Multijet Diesel would be assembled at Ranjangaon but at that time I was totally oblivious of what a little marvel that engine actually was. For me it was just another name that kept coming up. In fact the lobby of the FPT office in Turin has a small podium with a shiney MJD right in the center. Wish I had taken some pictures of that!

Now that the Punto is finally here and when I look back its kind of a nostalgic feeling that I was actually part of this. In a small way no doubt but still part of it none the less. If any of you have read my other posts, I will be booking a Punto MJD very soon!

Its great to be part of this community! Looking forward to all the updated on the I20 CRDi and the Punto.
Old 7th July 2009, 15:12   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Crimson, welcome to Team-BHP. That is a nice intro

BTW, there is no such title as n00b or g33k in Team-BHP. We're all friends here.

Please do go through the rules and annoucements section sometime. See you around.
Old 7th July 2009, 15:15   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksterraghu View Post
BTW, there is no such title as n00b or g33k in Team-BHP. We're all friends here.
Haha. I know. I was just kidding
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks