Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th July 2009, 11:10   #1
BHPian

Yipee, I am a member now

Hello all

I am Balaji, my native is Chennai and I am currently working in Bangalore for Infosys Technologies Ltd.

I bumped in to team-bhp site some 6 months back and was browsing through various threads and was amazed to see the macro level technical discussions happening in this forum and thought it would be great to be a part of this elite group and learn things which I am very passionate about. Yes, I am very passionate about cars and bikes and would love to discuss about it.

I had a modified Royal Enfield Bullet but had to sell it off due to personal reasons . The whole project was done by my friend who is a 2 wheeler mechanic and costed around 90K, anyways, thats a different story which might kick a new thread.

Though I dont own any cars now, but planning to buy one in near future, probably in another 2 - 3 months and felt this would be the right time to get clarifications and advice from fellow members. I have been driving cars for the last 10 years including 7 months of drive in UK, before bumping into this site, I was under the impression I had good knowledge of cars and was an expert in driving, but then I realized I have a long way to go after seeing the experts in this forum.

In the last 6 months, I had almost spent 4 - 5 hours everyday browsing the forum and reading the comments. It was great to see almost everyone posting their replies in such good spirit and are always willing to give helping hand.

A special thanks to Rudra, Ajith and Rejimon for helping me in getting my membership approved. Between, Ajith and Rejimon work for Infosys and good to see Infoscions in this forum.
Old 10th July 2009, 11:50   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to TBHP. Take your time to read forum rules. It's important to maintain TBHP quality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by balajird View Post
A special thanks to Rudra, Ajith and Rejimon for helping me in getting my membership approved. Between, Ajith and Rejimon work for Infosys and good to see Infoscions in this forum.
I've done nothing in this. Your membership has gone through regular formalities.
Old 10th July 2009, 12:53   #3
BHPian

Welcome aboard Balaji. I became a member last week only after a couple of signups :P
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks