Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th July 2009, 21:19   #1

Hi

Hi guys....This is Dev an proud member of the team now.
I am from Hyderabad, own a scorpio, i have so far burned fuel not less than for 4 lakh kms for sure. More about myself in the next post.
Old 14th July 2009, 11:00   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Wow, Dev.D. I hope your driving for more than 4L Kms is not in the elusive search of your Paro.D :-) Do tell us more about your 4L kms fules burning experience.

Enjoy your stay here my friend.
Old 20th July 2009, 11:20   #3

No, its wasn'tn for paaro, since i was 16 i am driving, had an ambassador then later a maruti van now a scorpio, so over the years commuting in the city plus jungle roaming and last couple of years adventuring to various indian destinations have added to the mileage!

Have some out of the world pictures of to share, dont know when i will be able to.
Thanks for the post.
Dev D.
Old 20th July 2009, 17:56   #4
Team-BHP Support

Hi Dev D,

Welcome aboard.
A lot of people here are fans of your soundtrack.

Looking forward to seeing these pics you speak of. This might help : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announ...-team-bhp.html

cya around,
R
Old 27th July 2009, 15:35   #5

Rehan, thanks!

Its almost a year since my trip to ladakh....i am getting withdrawal symtoms now, having pangs of the valleys, gorges and the blue sky not to mention the low oxygen...the narrow roads, at times no roads..whew!...got to be there.....Ladakh is something!
Had planned this August, unfortunately one of the main members sister isnt too well....so the trip stands postponed.
Will post pics of the various trips of mine soon.
Soundtrack....? which sound you are refering by the way..?
but thanks anyways....didnt knew i had a fan club already...
Dev D.

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid...typing...like...this. Thanks.

Also avoid un-necessary formating of the entire text as it makes the post difficult to read. Thanks

Last edited by Technocrat : 27th July 2009 at 16:29. Reason: Please read the note in post, thanks
Old 27th July 2009, 16:36   #6
Senior - BHPian

Hello Dev D. Welcome to Team BHP. 4 lakhs in a Scorpio thats something you dont hear everyday. How about a thread on how much Emotional Athyachaar you put the Scorpio through?

While you're at it, do go through the rules section to familiarize yourself with the working of the forum.

Have fun.
Old 27th July 2009, 18:37   #7

4 lakh kms

Hi, Dippy,Thanks.Well its not 4 lakhs on a Scorpio, its aggregate of the miles over the last 3 decades of driving. It was an amby, fiat, jeep and other vehicles before the Omni van and presently a scorpio which reads 82000 approx. i do recall my ambassador(which had its engine tuned well and silent), so do my freinds at times, quite a few of my freinds and relatives "Baarats" were taken on it.

The athyachaar was done a bit on the innova enroute to ladkah though.

Note from Mod team: Please avoid typing in ALL BOLD
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks