Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th July 2009, 20:52   #1
BHPian

Finally made it to TEAM-BHP

Hi All,

I am from Bangalore. I am really happy and overjoyed in joining this amazing happening car community on the Internet. I was in hunt for a car couple of months before. I started doing the research and on a fine day I stumbled upon TEAM-BHP and from then I have been visiting TEAM-BHP on a daily basis. TEAM-BHP helped me in many ways choosing my dream first car; I purchased Hyundai i10 1.2 in April. Needless to say, I religiously performed pre-registration inspection and followed the delivery checklist put up on TEAM-BHP.

I have been driving my brothers car for the past 10 years but when the time came for me to purchase a car of my own then came the dilemma, oh my!!! So many models to choose from but I liked i10 after I test-drove it.
I thank all the members and the moderators of TEAM-BHP for their valuable opinions. Keep up the good work and I am looking forward for a very enduring association in TEAM-BHP.

Regards,

sabsubs
Old 14th July 2009, 10:58   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Hi Sabsubs, welcome to Team-BHP and enjoy your stay here. Nice to know that the PDI checklist helped you in your i20 purchace process.

Wishing you many happy miles with your i20.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks