Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th July 2009, 12:41   #1

Greetings to all Team BHP members

At the outset I must thank for allowing me to be a part of the family at Team BHP . I am 45 years old and anchored at Mumbai. I have served for 21 years in Indian Navy and have taken premature retirement to pursue my dreams. I started my journey using bicycle followed by Moped(Luna 35 cc), Bikes (Rajdoot 175, Yezdi 250,Bullet 350), Car (Maruti 800, Fiat 1100, Tata Estate,Gypsy) and currently I am driving Santro. Apart from doing 2/4 wheeler expeditions in India/Europe, I have been participating in extreme adventure sports like Sky diving, Para gliding, Hot air ballooning etc. I have done couple of high altitude treks in the Himalayan region as well. Looking forward to exchange notes with fellow team members on areas of common interest as well as widen my horizon on automobiles.
Old 16th July 2009, 13:23   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome Manoj. Nice to see men from the uniform here :-)

Do share about your varied experiences and expeditions with us. would love to hear about them.

Enjoy your stay..
Old 19th July 2009, 19:17   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to the team, Manoj! We'd love to hear more about the xtreme adventure sports, especially where around Mumbai can one participate in them? I'd love to sky dive / para glide closer to home, but reach a dead end when trying to figure out safe available options.

We'd much appreciate your taking a quick pitstop by our board rules section. See you around the forums.
Old 20th July 2009, 16:46   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Welcome to the team, Manoj! We'd love to hear more about the xtreme adventure sports, especially where around Mumbai can one participate in them? I'd love to sky dive / para glide closer to home, but reach a dead end when trying to figure out safe available options.

We'd much appreciate your taking a quick pitstop by our board rules section. See you around the forums.
Glad to know that you also have interest in adventure sports. Para gliding can be done from Karjat, which is the closest site to Mumbai. Mr Sanjay Rao is the owner of Nirvana Adventure which happens to be run by professionals. Do visit Paragliding India - Nirvana Adventures™ -*Paragliding School India, Paragliding Holiday India, Group Adventure Activities, Tandem Paraglider Joyrides - Kamshet, Maharashtra - India
::NATIVE*PLACE:: the art of doing nothing
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks