Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th July 2009, 00:00   #1

Yahoo! I'm in, I'm in!

The first few days I spent after posting my register request on TBHP were spent most anxiously, almost nervously. After a couple of days ( which actually seemed like ages, really) I thought I haven't been approved for membership, and gave up checking my mail after every two hours. Imagine my elation then, when I finally saw that sweet email congratulating me on my new membership to TBHP!

Hi Fellow TBHPians, I'm with you now! I'm a doctor working in a govt hospital. But I don't practice anymore, having moved into management and administration now. I've driven Santro, M800, and currently am driving the Toyota Corolla Altis. These days I'm looking for a new hatchback, and the Grande Punto has caught my fancy.
Old 28th July 2009, 12:05   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard Doc! Can't go wrong with the Altis. Bet the car was just one of the perks of moving on to a management role

We'd also appreciate your taking a quick pitstop by our board rules section just once, for familiarisation. See ya around the forums!
Old 28th July 2009, 12:15   #3
BHPian

Welcome to the family doc.
Old 28th July 2009, 12:27   #4
BHPian

Yipee we hava Doc on board

What's up Doc.
Old 28th July 2009, 12:39   #5
BHPian

Welcome to Team-BHP. Great to have a doc on board. See you around the forums.
Old 30th July 2009, 00:40   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Welcome aboard Doc! Can't go wrong with the Altis. Bet the car was just one of the perks of moving on to a management role

We'd also appreciate your taking a quick pitstop by our board rules section just once, for familiarisation. See ya around the forums!
Thanks GTO! I'm sure I'll have a great time around here! I have already made myself familiar with the rules, and with time, I hope to get a good hang of the place. And I wallow in the comfort that for the first 4 overs, (24 posts ) the MODs are there for guidance anyway! Its quite something to hear from you on my very first post, thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
Welcome to the family doc.
Thanks Abbas! Am honored to be part of this family!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp2u View Post
Yipee we hava Doc on board
What's up Doc.
Hey JP! Thanks for the reply! Just ignore any medical advice that I proffer and we should be fine I guess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_Girl View Post
Welcome to Team-BHP. Great to have a doc on board. See you around the forums.
Hi T_Girl! Its great for me too to be on board! Hope to see you around here often!
Old 30th July 2009, 01:28   #7
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard Shan! Big leap towards the Altis from an 800 and Santro . I hope you have a good time here
Old 31st July 2009, 17:49   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratos View Post
Welcome aboard Shan! Big leap towards the Altis from an 800 and Santro . I hope you have a good time here
Thanks Stratos! I am cent per cent I'll have a very good time around here with you guys!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks