Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st July 2009, 00:14   #1
BHPian

a big HELLOOO to all BHPians.

Helloo everyone out there,

I am Sreejith S, working as an IT Professional (oh yea another one! ) in Electronics City in Bangalore. Basically from northern part of Gods Own Country - Koyikkoodu aka Kozhikode aka Calicut.

My greatest passion? Driving and Automobiles! Anything that moves excites me and I can spend any amount of time reading/watching them without getting bored.

I was ecstatic when I saw the Membership Approval mail from Team-BHP today! Am glad that despite failure of my first attempt, I made it to one of the best managed forums around!
If I say, I am an addict to or a big fan of T-BHP forums, it will certainly be an understatement; its something more than that and I am sure I'll fail to articulate that...

I was soo excited about the Team-BHP stickers that before actually getting a full functional id, I bought Team-BHP stickers and is very very PROUD to flaunt it on my dad's Black Alto and my Pulsar 150 DTSi.

(I read a similar case in the intro section, and this is what strongly binds me to Team-BHP, the excitement, the passion which BHPians feel and can easily relate to our own feelings which normal people dont really understand; come to Team-BHP all talk the same language! Brilliant!?). BTW Will post the snaps in the resp thread for sure!

Ive been reading through Team-BHP for close to an year most of the days, keeping a close watch on GTO's test drives and sidindica's amazing scoops etc etc!!!

Hope from now I can not only read, but also contribute my 2 cents to the forum!!!

PROUD to be a TBHPian.

Good Luck all.

Take Care.

Drive Safe.

Note: If anyone from Calicut sees someone zipping in a Black Alto with "got BHP?" sticker, that MEE!!! :-) Do stop me and I'll be more than happy to interact with fellow BHPians!

Last edited by Rehaan : 31st July 2009 at 20:45. Reason: Welcome aboard. 1 smiley removed as 2 is the max. Please read the rules before continuing. Thanks.
Old 31st July 2009, 09:04   #2
BHPian

Welcome aboard ! enjoy your stay here! calicut has several places of Interest. remember visiting some of them during my visit there! do post a travelogue for us to visit calicut and to enjoy your hospitality!
Old 31st July 2009, 09:52   #3
BHPian

@spiritofdriving
Hi,
I too have joined today. Man the last day of the month but my first day as a member of TBHP. This feels good.
Old 31st July 2009, 10:01   #4
BHPian

Thank you Sunil!
Am sure Calicut has several places of interest and some good winding roads!

Kozhikode-Thamarassery (my native) - Wayanad is a brilliant road with loads of curves and no potholes as well, but mostly by the time monsoon gets over, some (?) potholes might appear am sure!

Travelogue? well, I better leave that to the guru's Sam Kapasi etc. To be frank, am too lazy to sit and record what I saw felt etc! :P
Old 31st July 2009, 11:31   #5
BHPian

Welcome aboard my friend. Glad to see another mallu here
Old 31st July 2009, 11:41   #6
BHPian

Just a word of caution from a relatively new "newbie"

Block access to this website at work or else you are never going to complete your work , trust me , I go home 1 hour later than usual , just because of this website.
Old 31st July 2009, 11:42   #7
BHPian

Thanks buddy!

I live in Madiwala "the mini Kerala" in Bangalore and work out of Electronics City
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks