Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd August 2009, 14:26   #1
BHPian

New Team-BHP member

Hey guys,

First of thanks to Moderators & Administrators for letting me being a part of this wonderful & unique community. To be honest, i had been waiting eagerly ever since i applied for membership & the day i got the welcome mail i was really very happy to have made it to this group.

Now, to talk about myself, I am Saurabh Dadhichi, a mechanical engineer but as of now in IT field. Worked for more than 3 years in maintenance of Natural Gas Engines, Compressors, Gearboxes & turbochargers of Gas Engines. Like every BHPian i have also been an avid lover of bikes & cars. First ride i ever drove of any motorized vehicle was BAJAJ 150, at that time it came with 3 gears only. This was during my schooling days & after that i was proud owner of TVS Fiero F2, when i first started working in Delhi. This bike was was my baby & i kept it always in best condition, & it delivered me the best of what she had....Speed

Now, i am an owner of Red Swift VDI & it has clocked 15800 Kms till now. Response of the car has been till now wonderful. TOUCHWOOD.

Finally by being a part of this wonderful Team - TEAM-BHP, i hope to be more enlightened & also to share my experiences & thoda moda gyan that i have with our team.

See you around,
Saurabh
Old 2nd August 2009, 15:02   #2
BHPian

Welcome onboard Saurabh. I too am a Newbie in this forum but a regular reader for the past one year. I am sure, you will enjoy every bit of your stay in Team-BHP.

Looking forward to your posts and experiences.

Happy days ahead!
Old 2nd August 2009, 19:15   #3
BHPian

Welcome aboard from another newbie saurabh. A great place to be in. Do let us know about your ownership experience with your swift.
Old 2nd August 2009, 19:34   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutsNBolts View Post
Welcome aboard from another newbie saurabh. A great place to be in. Do let us know about your ownership experience with your swift.
Dear Freind, Welcome aboared now after joining you will get addicted to this site and not a day will pass without visiting this there are some members who are on line for hrs and hrs , Same here. Good luck
Old 3rd August 2009, 11:22   #5
BHPian

Hi Saurabh welcome to Team-BHP. I am sure you will have a good time here. Enjoy your stay. Will see you around.
Old 3rd August 2009, 23:25   #6
BHPian

thanks

Thanks lady and guys for the warm welcome. I will also be looking around to seeing you pour your knowledge to many interesting forums. Will be sharing swift vdi experience soon on long term ownership threads on swift diesel. Keep smiling and enjoying life.
Old 3rd August 2009, 23:37   #7
BHPian

Hey saurabh . You have a nice car there. I love the swift vdi, for its pulling and economy, all rolled into one. Anyways have a nice time in team bhp!!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks