Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th August 2009, 07:04   #1
SMK
BHPian

Hello People!!

Hi All,

At last! I was allowed to be part of this great forum! Thanks Admins!

Let me introduce myself,
Its Sharash here and have been living in Sydney with my family for the past 9 months or so, I work for a software company based in India and on a onsite assignment now. I heard about Team BHP from various forums/friends and like minded auto freeks!
"I love automobiles" is a understatement!! from the days i have been able to ride a bicycle, i was always in awe of the WHEELS and anything which runs on them My other interests include photography, music and ofcourse long drives/rides to anywhere the road takes!

I have previously owned many rides including Luna, Enfield Explorer, Suzuki samurai and Suzuki Shogun Presently i own a Yamaha RX135, Honda Dio(Red) back home in India. Among cars, i used to own a 96 model Maruti800 and 03 model Indica Turbo(Red). My dad drives a Honda City VTEC and I drive a Mazda 3 here in Sydney.

I would love to own a Honda City and a Royal Enfield on my return!

I am here for the love of the machines and hoping to enhance my knowledge on these!!!

Cheers!
Old 14th August 2009, 17:14   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hey SMK,

Welcome aboard.

There are quite a few members here from down under, though how many there are in Sydney - im not sure!

Planning to upgrade the 3 anytime soon? Given that you could get something quite wild (skyline, impreza etc) in Aus.

cya around,
R
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks