Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th August 2009, 13:20   #1

Privileged to be a Team-BHP member

Hi Fellow Team-BHP Members,

I am based in Bangalore and an IT pro.

I am really exited to be a member of this high quality Auto enthusiast platform. I got introduced to this portal googling for ownership reports, when i decided to buy a car in July. Really got hooked on to this site almost everyday . Very mature ownership reports and posting from members helped me to Zero on Tata Indigo CS ( LS TDI).

I own Yamaha RX-135 and HH Ambition bikes earlier and done lots of Long drives ranging from 400-700 kms.

When i bought the Indigo CS and learning to drive for a week, i had to rush to South Africa for an urgent Business trip. Really itching to get my hands on the Car. Now i know why people are so crazy about cars !

Looking forward to leverage tons information shared by the members to better by driving and knowledge and contribute to this wonderful platform.

Thanks a lot Moderators for giving an opportunity.

Regards,
Vijay
Old 21st August 2009, 19:22   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hey vbnadgir,

Welcome aboard. Glad you are enjoying the tons of information we have lying around!

Congrats on the new car. Are you back from SA yet?

cya around,
R
Old 21st August 2009, 19:26   #3
BHPian

Welcome to Team Bhp. You sure will be happy around here.
Old 24th August 2009, 20:07   #4
BHPian

Hello Vijay. Welcome to Team BHP. Please post some snaps of South African cars/road conditons/ etc.
Regards
Old 27th August 2009, 09:35   #5

Hi All,

Rehaan, Thanks. I really enzoy your posts. I am back in Bengaluru this Sunday and enjoying the drive.
BRS Roa: Unfortunately i have not taken any snaps of the cars and roads. I am expected to travel to SA again next month. Will do take next time. What i saw in SA is roads are much wider with very good infrastructure in place. Drivers also have very good respect for traffic rules. Only issue in south africa is High rate of crime due to which life comes to halt after 6PM. All shops close after 6PM in SA except few Restaurants.

Regards,
Vj
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks