Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th August 2009, 15:37   #1

Hi Zoomies.....

Hello Everybody...

Although I am 3-4 mothns old with Team-BHP but got to know about this blog recently and though it to be a nice way to introduce myself and know all BHPians.

Well, I am Rohit, a true car passionate by heart, mind & soul . Be it racing, new car review, old car assessment...I am game !! Infact...I am famous among my friends for seeing cars more than girls (dont take it otherwise...I am purely normal).

Other than my passion above, I also do some taxation (income tax) stuff as an employee of the Big 4 (in my CA preofession) organization of India....yes yes you are right...I am a qualified Chartered Accountant.

Being in Delhi for more than a decade now I can now say that Delhi flows within me all time. Be it whether (including heavy rainfall/ extreme summers/ chilling winters), roads, traffic (excpet when on my to office), markets, people...I just love them all.

Currently I own an Esteem & a Santro Xing. And to telll u frankly I am pretty satisfied about my both choices. But I am inclined toward SX4 alot. I am also planning to buy one in couple of months together with its conversion into CNG (as my travel is around 3k-4k a month). However, I have not zeroed yet as the new Honda City VTEC/ Verna attracts me too (as my close ones are their followers...they are influencing my decision about SX4).

Moderator Sahib...I am keen to meet my other BHPians in Delhi, would appreciate if you kindly provide me their list or invite/ include me to any event in Delhi whr I can meet them all.

Soo...this is my 1st gear with BHP (practically 3rd) and wish to be in a league with all others and rock on....!!

Cheers,
Rohit
Old 14th August 2009, 18:08   #2
BHPian

Hello @ Roadster. Welcome Aboard.
What's with the Thumbs down Smilie? Upset with something? Team-bhp has got a remedy for everything, so worry not
Old 14th August 2009, 18:36   #3
BHPian

Welcome Rohit. Even i am wondering about the thumbs down smiley on your message. Looks like you aint happy with something. No worries, all your concerns will be taken care off provided its related to your vehicles .
Old 15th August 2009, 00:29   #4

Thnx a tonne Sanjay & fast elegance for such a warm welcome....I really appreciate that.

Well my thumps down was with respect to my query abt choosing between SX4 and City
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks