Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th August 2009, 21:58   #1

Hello folks

A big HI to all,
Finally i have been allowed into the hallowed portals of team-bhp. Thanks a ton to the mods for this.

A brief introduction of self.
I live in Bangalore and earn a living as one of the million - much maligned - "techies", married to another one of the same million.

Why in t-bhp ? well, before that why cars ?

Cars, ahem, that's one fascination (or obsession - what ever you call it) that we blokes have. Whether it's a 5 yr old kid growing up in kolkata playing with toy models or a 30 something techie taking his new car for a spin on the mysore road, it's something to do with the X Y chromosomes. Yeh blame it on them

So it happens, when i started online research for my prospective new car, hit upon t-bhp and got immediately hooked. The actual purchase had happened already, so wish i had hit google earlier.Anyways, after a zillion search results and browsing through terabytes of user reviews (ok i am exaggerating) decided that for my usage it was indeed a good choice.

It's been around 6 months since then, have always turned to t-bhp to clarify my doubts, and keep myself updated with the latest happening in auto industry. Still remember a particular i20 salesman who was stumped when he said something about 1.4L kappa engine, me - "boss, it's called gamma, not kappa"

Needless to say, great user reviews, scoops on new launches and threads on car issues and how to root cause them are some of the reasons that draws me to t-bhp almost daily.
Now it's time to contribute to this community, actively. Great to be here finally.

By the way, if you are wondering which cars i drive, it's the old M800 and new SX4.
Coming up, ownership report on the SX4
Old 15th August 2009, 20:48   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hello sarba

Another addition to the Bangy Team BHP gang and well youre a techie too. Thats a great intro by you there. Have a great time here and do stop by the rules to make the forum experience better for you. And hurry up with that SX4 review and dont forget the pictures to go with the report.

Wel come to Team BHP
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks