Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th August 2009, 19:02   #1
BHPian

Namaste Everyone

Hello All,

I tried to greet yesterday.Since my introduction was only two lines, it got deleted.

I am Keshav from Kathmandu, Nepal. I work in an internet company here in Nepal. I like vehicles and anything on wheels fancies me. I have driven cars, jeeps, trucks, buses, motorcycles .

Cars are very expensive in Nepal so I dont have much of collection except a 2001 MPFI Gypsy. My work requires extensive travels to remote parts of Nepal and I drive office vehicles mainly Toyota Hilux 88, Toyota Hilux surf 87, and sometimes Mahindra Bolero Camper 2008.

Out of these offroaders, the ones I like best is the Hilux surf 87. Though she is 22 years old, she still takes me anywhere I want to go. I have been to places where none of the jeeps have gone. she takes to places where only tractors can go.

I have never been to offroad rallys as there are no offroad rallys in Nepal, not one that I have heard. However, the nature of our work is such that every remote site we visit is not less than moderate offroading.

I really enjoy offroad roads, the more difficult, the better I feel.

One of the reasons I joined the forum is to learn more and if possible maybe share my two cents.

Moderators, I hope it is enough and will not be deleted again.

Happy Driving
Old 31st August 2009, 10:44   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard, Nepalken!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepalken View Post
Cars are very expensive in Nepal so I dont have much of collection except a 2001 MPFI Gypsy.
Quote:
I drive office vehicles mainly Toyota Hilux 88, Toyota Hilux surf 87, and sometimes Mahindra Bolero Camper 2008.
Quote:
I really enjoy offroad roads, the more difficult, the better I feel.
I have a hunch that you're going to feel right at home on Team-BHP .

Quote:
Out of these offroaders, the ones I like best is the Hilux surf 87. Though she is 22 years old, she still takes me anywhere I want to go. I have been to places where none of the jeeps have gone. she takes to places where only tractors can go.
How about some pictures of the kind of offroading you do? Seems to be on a regular basis. Also, what kind of cars are most popular in Nepal and which are the dominating brands?

Do take a quick pitstop by our board rules section; we'd appreciate that.
Old 31st August 2009, 11:35   #3
BHPian

Hi Nepalken welcome to Team-BHP. You're certainly at the right place. We have some crazy off roading trips happening all the time. You could always visit the threads for the same. Enjoy your stay here. See you around!!!
Old 31st August 2009, 11:55   #4
BANNED

Welcome to the club, you can browse various sections depending on your interest. Feel free to participate in the discussions on cars/tyres modifications etc.
Old 31st August 2009, 11:58   #5
BHPian

Welcome nepalken, would definitely like to see you contributing towards offroading know-how in this forum. I am aware of the terrain which Nepal offers and its more challenging than the regular offroading now-a-days here apart from the uttaranchal etc.
Old 1st September 2009, 09:32   #6
BHPian

Thank you all, I feel at home now

I will try to post some pics, but I am not sure if I have enough collection as I am not avid photographer.

I wish I had taken more pics.
Old 2nd September 2009, 01:16   #7
Senior - BHPian

Daju! Dherai dherai swagat cha!!

hope you feel at home here.
Old 2nd September 2009, 07:11   #8
BHPian

Wish You all BNPians:-
" AVERY HAPPY ONAM"
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com