Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th September 2009, 21:33   #1
BHPian

Hello!

Hi Everyone,

First of all thanks to TBHP moderators for accepting my TBHP account. The fact that it was rejected once shows the seriousness they show in making anyone a member. And that infuses a lot of confidence in the quality and usefulness of the conversations and discussions that happen here.

A little bit about me - I am a 31 year old engineer and MBA currently working with a large MNC at Bangalore. I have spent my initial life at Lucknow and have studied at Kanpur and Ahmedabad. Worked in Gurgaon and Hyderabad in the past but Bangalore has been my longest stint till now.

I owned a second hand WagonR about 4 years back but I could never develop real passion for it as I did not drive it much (It was driven by a company provided driver - he was just a driver and I wouldn't call him a cheauffeur ). Sold it 2 years back and came back to my 10 year old Kinetic Honda.

Planned expansion of my family made me realize the need of another 4 wheeler. I started the research on different cars and stumbled upon T-BHP website through a friend's recommendation. And boy, was I amazed with the richness of content here.

Finally I bought a Champagne Gold i10 Sportz and got it delivered on 29th May. No problems with the car till now (touch wood) and I am thoroughly enjoying driving it.

Looking forward to having a wonderful time here at team BHP.

Regards.
Old 6th September 2009, 22:17   #2
BHPian

Welcome aboard Puneet. You have the definitive site for all things cars!
Old 6th September 2009, 22:31   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome Puneet.

i am sure you will have a nice time here,
post your ownership experience of i10 Sportz. I think it is one the best hatchback today in India along with Punto and Vista.

enjoy, have fun
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks