Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th September 2009, 17:22   #1
Team-BHP Support

Finally! After a long and agonizing wait! Hello everyone!

My name is Suhaas Shenoy. I stay in Bangalore and I’m currently studying law. After an agonizing one month, I’ve finally been approved by the moderators to post
I browse the internet extensively to keep myself abreast with the current automotive scenario. I love sharing pictures, views and opinions on anything automotive. I love capturing imports and exotics on lens and scour dealerships when I hear through the grape wine that there would be a new launch! I swear by BBC's Top Gear (The magazine and the TV show) and collect a host of magazines such as BS Motoring and CNBC Autocar and I've been following them ever since I could read!
I am a huge Porsche fan and I'm smitten by a few like the '73 911 Carrera 2.7 RS, the 911 Carrera RSR, the 930 and 964 type 911, the 993 and the 997 911 as well! However, I have to be content my '06 Honda Civic S and my '03 Hyundai Santro (which I don't really like!)
I'd love to be a part of Team-BHP because my passion and love for cars knows no boundaries.

Last edited by khan_sultan : 7th September 2009 at 17:30.
Old 7th September 2009, 20:21   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard suhaas307,

Since youre a porsche fan, check out ported_head's awesome thread here : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/collec...l-history.html

cya around,
R
Old 7th September 2009, 20:24   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome Suhaas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
love sharing pictures, views and opinions on anything automotive. I love capturing imports and exotics on lens and scour dealerships when I hear through the grape wine that there would be a new launch!
I can just see you spending your internet hours in teh Supercars & Testdrives forums.

Quote:
I am a huge Porsche fan and I'm smitten by a few like the '73 911 Carrera 2.7 RS, the 911 Carrera RSR, the 930 and 964 type 911, the 993 and the 997 911 as well!
Nice taste in cars. And the Civic S too, I'm a lover of Honda's high-revving engines and stellar reliability levels .

Hope to bump into you over on some interesting discussion. Don't forget to take a quick look at our board rules!
Old 7th September 2009, 21:34   #4
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Nice taste in cars. And the Civic S too, I'm a lover of Honda's high-revving engines and stellar reliability levels .
Thank you! I have been a huge Porsche fan ever since I was a toddler! And yes, the Civic is a fantastic car. Wonderful to look at, rev-happy, goes like stink and handles like a charm!

Quote:
Hope to bump into you over on some interesting discussion. Don't forget to take a quick look at our board rules!
Sure I'd love to! And thanks for the tip!

@ Reehan

Thanks for the link!

Last edited by Rehaan : 8th September 2009 at 15:56. Reason: Please see the Team-BHP FAQ on quoting posts. Thanks.
Old 8th September 2009, 00:40   #5
Team-BHP Support

Oh! And I missed out a few things in my introduction.

I adore long drives especially if the highway happens to be next to the beach. Driving through coffee estates and general greenery give me a high as well! The right music and the right company would do it for me!

And the movies I can keep watching over and over again - 1969 Italian Job (Original), Steve McQueen's Bullitt and 1974 Gone In 60 Seconds! No movie was able to live up to my expectations after watching these all time classics!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks