Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th September 2009, 09:37   #1
BHPian

Hi All. I am in finally.

Hi Guys. I am Biju and I have been staying in Bangalore for the past 4 years. I am with Mphasis as of now.
It is difficult to explain the euphoria I felt like when I logged in today. It said that a new private message was waiting for me which told that I was ready to post. It came as a surprise as it actually took just one day this time for the reply. Isn't it for this day I waited so long?
Getting in was tough. I had actually started questioning my abilities. What was I doing wrong? Well, I will never find out.
I actually stumbled on this website when I was checking out what I could do with my car around 3 years back and the journey still goes on. I could see well modified cars daily as I stay very near to Nandidurga Road(Thats where Raj Hingorani Stays).
I own a Maruti Zen and RX 135. I already sport the "Got BHP" sticker on my car. I believe I will never learn the technicalities of the machines. Well, I am trying and I feel that this website is more than helpful. You could call me an enthusiast as of now.
Finally, the weekly wait for the e-mail is over and it feels good. Thanks to the moderators.
Old 8th September 2009, 10:38   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard big moose. You can post the pictures of your car with the sticker here

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ur-car-85.html

Cheers
Old 8th September 2009, 10:53   #3
BHPian

Will do it soon. Right now I do not have a good picture of the car with the sticker.
Thanks Harishnayak.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks