Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th September 2009, 15:52   #1
BHPian

Hello People

Hi all members,

It is nice to be part of the community. I have been browsing this website for some time and look forward to interacting with various people.

Thanks
Old 10th September 2009, 16:25   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Invidious

Welcome aboard. It would be great if you could tell us more about yourself by posting a proper introduction including the car you drive and the work you do etc. Do take a detour to the rules section as well before you proceed further to the forums.
Old 10th September 2009, 18:13   #3
BHPian

Dippy,

Thanks.

1. I am an author - I write fiction. I have also worked as a Management Consultant. I did my school in India, my undergrad in the US and my MBA in Denmark - I have also worked in all 3 countries.

2. I have always been kicked about cars. In the US I drove an Honda Civic and later a Hyundai Accent following which I caved into the American fad and drove a rather brutish SUV - The Dodge Durango. In India I currently own a Ford Ikon 1.6 Zxi and a Suzuki Swift. I have booked a Fiat Linea 1.4 Emotion Pack and am expecting it soon. The plan is to get rid of the Ikon soon and replace it with a small car - I am looking forward to the Indica Vista Ignis with the ABS and Airbags and a 1.4 L engine.

Besides writing fiction, I also blog on a irregular basis and am currently serving notice period after having quit my corporate job to take up writing full time.

Thanks for reading.

Cheers

Invidious
Old 14th September 2009, 16:56   #4
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard Invidious,

Perhaps this thread will tickle your fancy : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...r-english.html

cya around,
R
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks