Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th September 2009, 20:18   #1
BHPian

Its happening, I am in Team-BHP

I am Gokul Ragupathy of Coimbatore native, currently working in Bangalore. I have been browsing this forum for the past 6 months and after unsuccessful 4 attempts I am here now a member of Team-BHP, though I lost my favourite handle (GokulR) in one of the attempts.

I am feeling great to be the part of the great Indian community. My hearty congratulations to Team-BHP for maintaining such a great site and with a team size of such a huge numbers. It’s quite good to see such a car forum in India as well. There are lot of auto enthusiasts here from whom I need to learn lot of things. I was amazed to see the vast knowledge of all you Team-BHPians. I saw a thread "What I got for being a Team-BHPian". While reading this I felt being a part of Team-BHP is more than just discussions.

Now, people around me stop at me for any suggestions on Cars, ICE, finance, RTO, etc though I am not too technical

After going through various forums, I have finalised my first car to be – Punto Active petrol (awaiting delivery). And now going through ICE section for audio and finalised the ICE also – Pio 4190, JBL 265C Comp, JBL 396 Rear (got it from AutoShop).

Thanks for the mods for approving me

-Gokul

Last edited by Jaggu : 12th September 2009 at 22:05. Reason: Removing [Font] tags, please avoid copy paste from external font editors. Thanks
Old 12th September 2009, 22:30   #2
BHPian

Welcome Gokul and Congratulations on the purchase of your new car.
Old 12th September 2009, 23:23   #3
Senior - BHPian

When are you getting your Punto mech. Enjoy your stay here.
Old 12th September 2009, 23:40   #4
BHPian

Hey, Thanks hondafanboy and harishnayak.
I had booked it on 2nd Sep with a delivery time of 3 to 4 weeks. So expecting the delivery to be happening in the month end
Old 13th September 2009, 00:38   #5
BHPian

Hi Mech,

Welcome to Forum. I am myself a Newbie, got my membership approved on 11th only. Congratulation on yur new purchase i.e. Punto. Have a great time ahead with this great car.
Old 13th September 2009, 00:40   #6
Team-BHP Support

Congratulations on your new Punto! It's a great car to drive and arguably one of the best looking ones in India as well! If you have the money, do slap on some tasty white powder coated 17" O.Z. Superturinos on them or even a set of polished, off-set 17" O.Z. Superleggera IIIs would look real nifty!

Welcome to the family. Have a pleasant stay and drive safe!
Old 13th September 2009, 02:22   #7
BHPian

Welcome to Tbhp Mech,
Congrats on your new Punto, Coimbatore has lot of automobile enthusiasts, its one of the best place for Automobile stuff in south.
Post some pics of your new punto one taken delivery

Below link has got pre-delivery inspection check list, willhelp you while taking the delivery of the beauty -

(Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community - On Buying - Pre-delivery Inspection & Check List)
Old 13th September 2009, 02:41   #8
BHPian

Thanks Suhaas - will definitely look at those options
Thanks Bhargava, noted down. It should be really helpful, will post the pics once I have it.
Old 13th September 2009, 07:42   #9
BHPian

You made a good decision. Will enjoy it. Expecting a review from you
Old 13th September 2009, 12:21   #10

Hi Mech,

Welcome to forum, a newbie myself. Congrats on the car, what color have you opted for ? Saw a cute red one with alloys and low pro tires in the city recently. Have fun and drive safe.
Old 13th September 2009, 12:55   #11
BHPian

Congrats mech !
I too am a newbie at T-BHP and yes, its a privilege to be a member of this quality conscious auto-lovers community. Enjoy your Punto! I mean when you get the delivery. Even before, in dreams !! isn't it!
Old 13th September 2009, 18:07   #12
BHPian

Thanks Anuj,bigmoose,ashisharora,LongDrive lover for a warm welcome, and Congratulations to you all for being here.
ashish - Its a medium grey
Will definitely post the review of it.
Old 16th September 2009, 22:45   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mech View Post
I am Gokul Ragupathy of Coimbatore native, currently working in Bangalore. I have been browsing this forum for the past 6 months and after unsuccessful 4 attempts I am here now a member of Team-BHP, though I lost my favourite handle (GokulR) in one of the attempts.

I am feeling great to be the part of the great Indian community. My hearty congratulations to Team-BHP for maintaining such a great site and with a team size of such a huge numbers. It’s quite good to see such a car forum in India as well. There are lot of auto enthusiasts here from whom I need to learn lot of things. I was amazed to see the vast knowledge of all you Team-BHPians. I saw a thread "What I got for being a Team-BHPian". While reading this I felt being a part of Team-BHP is more than just discussions.

Now, people around me stop at me for any suggestions on Cars, ICE, finance, RTO, etc though I am not too technical

After going through various forums, I have finalised my first car to be – Punto Active petrol (awaiting delivery). And now going through ICE section for audio and finalised the ICE also – Pio 4190, JBL 265C Comp, JBL 396 Rear (got it from AutoShop).

Thanks for the mods for approving me

-Gokul
Hi Gokul

So you are a network engineer..where do u work?

I am from Symantec..hope you knew this..
Old 16th September 2009, 23:20   #14
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepanonline View Post
I am from Symantec..hope you knew this..
Definitely Boss! why not
I work for TechMahindra Bangalore. Shifted from Chennai TechM last year, and before that shifted from Noida TechM last-to-last year. It goes on
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks