Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th September 2009, 01:42   #1

Punt(o)er Piyush from Pune says Hello BHPians

I am Piyush from Pune. I am a Software Engineer by profession. I am a big fan of F1 and hoping that we will have an Indian GP soon in F1 calendar.

I have been browsing Team BHP for last couple of months now. I came across the site when I was contemplating on buying a new car. I must say I have learned a lot about cars in last 2 months. I am now almost addicted to the site.

I would like to thank to Team BHP first for letting me in after the first unsuccessful attempt and secondly in helping me make a right choice for me to buy a new car. I have been driving dad's Tata Indica V2 for the last 7 years that is when we decided to upgrade. We booked the red hot Punto MJD couple of weeks back and we got the delivery of my new love on last Thursday.

I am sure that I will have a great time here with lots of addition to my knowledge.

- Piyush
Old 14th September 2009, 11:00   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard Piyush. Addictive is a very common word used by most members for Team BHP. Congratulations on your new Punto and you got the best colour Red. Since you have driven an Indica for 7 years, a long term ownership review would be great. Do tell us how the Punto compares to your Indica.

Do go through the rules to know how the forum functions. See you in the threads.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks