Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th September 2009, 12:10   #1

An introduction

A big hello to all in the forum from aashish from bangalore, the city of fast, modified and supercars. I am an Interior Designer by profession, but eat, drink, sleep, breathe cars.

My current rides are a honda crv '03 and a used skoda laura L&K AT '06. The crv is kitted out with headers, mufflers and o.e replacement filter with upsized tyres and rims. The laura just came in a month ago, haven't been able to spend much time on her, just got her a new set of rims and tyres. Want to get the pete's box and o.e k&n filter for the laura, but i've been getting a mixed bag of opions on that issue. Please feel free to advise.

Would like thank to the all those involved in putting up the review/ test drive of the laura, because that surely helped me deciding agianst the accord I was looking at in comparison to the laura. Also a special thanks to all the moderators for approving my membership sooner than I thought it would. Thanks again.
Old 14th September 2009, 10:30   #2
Team-BHP Support

Aashish, welcome to the forum.

With all the mods done to your CRV, as well as planned mods on the Skoda, it would be great if you put up threads on the same in the Modifications section.

Your inputs would be surely welcome.

Between, drop by the posting rules thread to familiarize yourself with the expected ettiquette. Looking forward to your participation.
Old 14th September 2009, 11:39   #3
BHPian

Welcome Aashish,
Contribute and learn in this wonderful forum.
Enjoy your stay here.
Old 16th September 2009, 10:15   #4

Thanks benbsb29, will do so.

You too mech.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks