Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th September 2009, 18:43   #1
BHPian

At Last I am here.

Hi All,

A big thanks to all moderators to approve of my membership. Its so great to be a part of this amazing forum and sharing & knowing the passion of car lovers. Hope to contribute my bit in times to come.

Thanks
Once again

Aryashiv (not my name but a combination of names of my son & daughter).
Old 18th September 2009, 12:36   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryashiv1 View Post
Aryashiv (not my name but a combination of names of my son & daughter).
Thats a nice combination for a name. Welcome aboard Team BHP. However it would be great if you posted a detailed intro of yourself. We'd love to know what work you do and most importantly what car you drive.

Take a pitstop at the Rules to famliarize yourself with the working of the forum. See ya around.
Old 18th September 2009, 13:25   #3
BHPian

Yes...aryan is my son 5 years (he loves cars and driving - will share his enthuisiasm for cars some day) and shivani is my daughter 9 years. I am not a car person basically but yes when I was looking to my new car I came acorss this site and since then Man..I am glued to this site. I work for a construction company and my work is administration related.

My first car was five years back...a second hand Alto..which I drove for 2 years. And then it was a swfit which I drove for two years. Finally had to sell it off after it met with an accident. Now I drive a i10 sports Kappa white. Already done around 12000 Kms in less than a year. Plan to buy a Polo..early next year.
Old 18th September 2009, 13:49   #4
Team-BHP Support

Hi aryashiv1

welcome to TBHP and have a great stay, do share your feedback on i10 and maybe even a comparison with the Swift, that would be interesting
Old 18th September 2009, 14:03   #5
BHPian

Thanks Jaggu.

I10 is a very nice small car for city travel. Infact it was never in my scheme of this. However when I disposed off my swift there were not many options. So bought it. Swift drive wise is far ahead of i10 be it highways or city, you just cannot beat Swift. I would say Swift is for passionate and enthiusiasts and i10 is purely a nice little sobre car. One of the best for city drives and kappa gives a better mileage than swfit petrol. Also i10 interiors are best in class - no two ways about it.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks