Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th September 2009, 09:01   #1
Senior - BHPian

Finally I am into Team BHP

Hello everyone,

Boy have I made it to team BHP. Its a dream come true from having been a guest for say 5-6 months now. The amount of information flow in this forum from so many experienced car buyers, enthusiasts and the modertors literally forced me to be part of this huge family. Special thanks to all moderators who I think are doing a simply fantastic job. Hats off to them.

More on me. I am Girish staying in Thane, Mumbai and have been driving a Santro Xing XO model since Dec 2005. I graduated from a M-800 to Santro, my first new car purchase, have it in stock condition except for MP3 player from Sony which I had brought from dealer. The colour is Real Earth (Which these days are not be seen on any Santro's, strange) which I found was real good. My Santro saw me through a couple of jobs, marriage and my son's birth. Now its time to upgrade to a sedan and would be looking forward for help from BHPians for their valuable advice.

Look forward to contributing some useful stuff, need to give back something to T-BHP after reading some wonderful articles/posts.
Old 18th September 2009, 10:31   #2
Senior - BHPian

Ghodlur, welcome to Team Bhp! Hope you enjoy your stay here & look forward to your contributions. Do take a few minutes to go through the Announcements & Rules, they'll make your journey here a little smoother
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks