Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th September 2009, 14:17   #1

An introduction of a wheelaholic

Hello all lets start with the basics, My name is Rabinder Singh Kalra but Robin is quite fine and as you might have guessed I am a sikh and you all must be aware that our kind have a good history with wheels whether 2 wheels or four or six wheels. I am 43 years old married with twins a boy and girl.I am C.E.O of a company where we manufacture Machine tools, to be specific we are manufacturers of HSS Ground Thread Taps. I hope that You all wont mistake this as the water taps he he he, but in Engineering terms we manufacture the tools that cut the threads that are in any nut for example.

I own a recently bought Linea emotion PK and already have a Wagon R, also have a Bullet 500 LB the one with the AVL engine.

I love travelling but dont get the chance so oftenly, I also love modifying Bikes especially Bullets infact one of my Bikes was a winner for the best modified bike in Rider Mania 2007,for which I travelled on the bike till Nagpur a 3000 kilometer round trip, I have also travelled on bike to Satara,last year I had gone to Rajasthan on my bike it was a trip to remember, I have a write up of all my trips so you can experience our experiences on the road.I have also travelled to goa a couple of times by car.

I am looking forward to making a trip to Ladakh in my linea for which I suppose I would need the help of the wise men in this club.

I guess this is a short introduction on me looking forward to your responses.

Chao for Now Robin
Old 18th September 2009, 15:01   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi there Robin

There seem to be a no. of Bullet lovers coming onto Team BHP lately. It would interesting to know more about your Bullet projects expecially your prize winning bike. Do start a thread in the Motobikes section where you'll feel right at home.

While you're at it take a stop at the rules section to know the forum protocol.

Welcome to Team BHP.
Old 19th September 2009, 17:02   #3

thanks for the information

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
Hi there Robin

There seem to be a no. of Bullet lovers coming onto Team BHP lately. It would interesting to know more about your Bullet projects expecially your prize winning bike. Do start a thread in the Motobikes section where you'll feel right at home.

While you're at it take a stop at the rules section to know the forum protocol.

Welcome to Team BHP.

I guess being a bulleteer it was but natural to join this forum I guess it was the next step to to joining the communion of petrol heads he he .
will definately check out the forum on bikes.

Chao for now Robin
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks