Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th September 2009, 20:13   #1
BHPian

Hit the Road, Jack

...as Ray Charles sang many years ago, so has my wanderlust been for the black tarmac. I have been a car aficionado for as long as I can remember.

Greetings, my amigos of the T-Bhp clan! Today, it is a pleasure to be one among you, and I would like to thank the admins for the right of admission. I live and work in Gurgaon, and have been here for five years now. In my garage, a 2007 SX4 zxi shares pride of place with a 2005 ZMA.

Although my day job involves consulting in the world of IT Outsourcing, cars (and bikes) are my passion. My wife Neha and I share the need to feel the wind in our hair, and "hit the road" every once in a while. In fact, our relationship kicked off with an all-night road trip to watch sunrise at the Taj Mahal!

Once again, very happy to be here, and looking forward to some wonderful interactions in the TBhp community.
Attached Thumbnails
Hit the Road, Jack-my-car.jpg  

Hit the Road, Jack-me-my-zma.jpg  

Old 18th September 2009, 22:04   #2
Senior - BHPian

welcome to t-bhp!
I'm guessing you'll love the travel section

cheers
Old 18th September 2009, 22:15   #3
BHPian

Thanks Anekho! You're spot on; am doing Delhi-Lucknow next Friday in my SX4. Will put the travelogue on tbhp soon afterwards.
Old 19th September 2009, 11:32   #4
Senior - BHPian

Shiraz, welcome to Team Bhp. An automobile enthusiast & an impulsive traveller - an ideal combination! Look forward to your Travelogues.

Enjoy your stay here & do take a few minutes to acquaint yourself with the Announcements & Rules, which will make your journey a little smoother.

See you around!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks