Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th September 2009, 21:27   #1
BHPian

Hi Riders

Hey all,

I'm Sridhar Rajan an IT guy from New Delhi and presently in Mumbai. @ 29 i'm single and yes enjoying life to the fullest (of course when i'm off duty).

Coming straight to the point.
Why am I here?
Well, apart from the stuff I do at work, I love photography and of course cars. One of those whose jaw stays stuck when they see a mean machine vroooom by.
What made me join Team-BHP?
well what can I say. its the best website/forum where you can get to read more n more n more about cars and reviews and prompt and true advise.
Also the fact that I'm planning to buy a car and need genuine advise on what I should get and what I should consider while buying one.
I wish this will be a thrilling experience.
Thanks Team-BHP for promptly accepting my request. Appreciate it.
Best wishes to one and all.
Regards,
Sridhar Rajan
Old 25th September 2009, 11:07   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to Team-BHP, and to Mumbai, Sridhar! With your love for cars & photography, you will fit right in (Can't miss thread). Good luck with the car search. Do screen through the various forum discussions, there's a ton of information in there.

We'd appreciate your taking a quick pitstop by our board rules section just once, for familiarisation.
Old 26th September 2009, 00:35   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome Sridhar. I am getting a craze of photography after joining this forum. some of the threads like official themed photography thread [rain]. and some brilliant photographs from Rudra Sir has inspired me so much! Hope to see some brilliant pics from you too.
Old 28th September 2009, 11:09   #4
BHPian

hey @swiftnfurious,

Good to hear that. I took up photography an year ago and trust me, it is relaxes your brain.
If you want to browse through my photos, feel free to visit
Flickr: Sridhar Rajan aka SD's Photostream
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks