Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th September 2009, 11:34   #1
BHPian

Hooray, got in finally....

Hello all,

First of all let me thank the mod who allowed me to get in...

It has been a long time since I am visiting TBHP and was able to gain a lot of knowledge through this very informative community and finally decided to join here. My request has accepted by the mod on the first go itself.

Basically, I am from Trivandrum, Kerala and working in Technopark. Hope to see the other fellow Technopark TBHPians pretty soon.

I currently own Maruti Zen ('04). Planning to own my dream vehicle, Mahindra Scorpio SLE, in Jan or Feb 2010. I had HM's Ambassodar as my first vehicle, later sold to move to older model Maruti Zen and then moved to the newer Zen.

I am really proud to be a TBHPian now....
Old 26th September 2009, 00:28   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome to the forum buddy! Wish you get to own your dream vehicle soon. I like the looks of the new Scorpio and it sure is musculine. Am sure you will have a great time here -- Agreed that the quantum of knowledge shared is unmeasurable here in tbhp
Old 26th September 2009, 01:35   #3
Senior - BHPian

Mashe! welcome to TBHP !

Do go through the forum rules when time permits to be on the safe side.And hope they dont block Team-Bhp in your company

Hope to meet you soon.
Old 26th September 2009, 10:20   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
Welcome to the forum buddy! Wish you get to own your dream vehicle soon. I like the looks of the new Scorpio and it sure is musculine. Am sure you will have a great time here -- Agreed that the quantum of knowledge shared is unmeasurable here in tbhp
Thanks swiftnfurious, I have decided to wait for 3 more months for the new scorp. I will book it in the January most probably so that I will get 2010 model.

I am a scorpio fan for a long long time and it is really exciting when I think that I am going to purchase it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
Mashe! welcome to TBHP !

Do go through the forum rules when time permits to be on the safe side.And hope they dont block Team-Bhp in your company

Hope to meet you soon.
Thank you sar. Sure, I will find some time to go through the rules.

TBHP is really addictive and not sure when they are going to catch me since it is open in one browser all day long.

It's a small world, will meet you soon...

Last edited by Rehaan : 26th September 2009 at 21:41. Reason: Posts merged. Please use the MULTIQUOTE button instead of making multiple consecutive posts in the same thread. Thanks & welcome aboard!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks