Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th September 2009, 01:14   #1
BHPian

Finally after year and a half - Hello All !!

Hello All,

So finally after one and a half year I am a Team-BHP member. For past year and a half I have been lurking here trying to crack the membership but alas. Maybe my previous memberships got rejected because I filled "Why Team-BHP" with non-sense of a 19 year old kid

But now I am 21 and have grown very old and in past few years I have learnt a lot from Team-BHP. It has been very informative and utmost source of information for me.

Way back while searching for "Rolls Royce in Hyderabad" I stumbled across Team-BHP and have been hooked on to it since then.

Also, I would like to thanks Team-BHP for leading me to the finals of Maruti Suzuki Autocar Young India Driver 2009. Without Team-BHP it certainly wouldn't have been possible.

I love cars, always have, guess it started in 1988. I have a special place for Ferrari and for me a garage is incomplete without a Ferrari.

Hopefully I can contribute here in some positive way, learn even more and continue the fantastic journey with Team-BHP.

Cheers,
Ishan
Old 27th September 2009, 09:48   #2
BHPian

Welcome to the forum Ishan, took me two tries to get in as well, not sure if it was because i filled in the non-sense of a 19 year old kid, cause I still am.
Old 27th September 2009, 10:06   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amith.2974 View Post
Welcome to the forum Ishan, took me two tries to get in as well, not sure if it was because i filled in the non-sense of a 19 year old kid, cause I still am.
Thanks Amit
You took two attempts to get in and for me it was more than 6 attempts and the irony of this membership obtaining procedure was that to all the people whom I recommended Team-BHP got their membership approved
Old 1st October 2009, 23:43   #4
Team-BHP Support

Welcome o older and wiser ir458

Any great ideas on how to acquire that Ferrari?
I want one too - but at the moment i'm not sure it would be able to enter my building parking without scraping its underbody heavily -- so i have been putting it off, atleast for now.

cya around,
R
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks