Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th September 2009, 19:40   #1

Hello Everyone :)

A great hello to all Team-BHPians.

Got introduced to this forum by chance while surfing the web, and got hooked on to it immediately. What a great treasure trove of information this site is... and the exemplary standards of writing being maintained here !! .. I'm really impressed with the administrators. Thanks to the admin guys, for allowing me here in my first attempt ..will definitely try to keep up with the high standards here.

My name is Pavan, 26 yrs and have lived in Mumbai all my life. Again ..I'm an IT guy (seems like most of the petrol/diesel heads here are IT ppl ......... and no... i don't access Team-BHP at work .. its blocked ).

I don't own a car , BEST's AS-461 serves me daily . The Kinglong buses offer a great vantage point to drool at the beauties on the road (wheeled varieties). I'm would be buying a car shortly, but that would be a second hand one.

I'm also extremely interested in automobile design. Back in school, teachers usually caught me using my entire notebooks on sketches of cars and buses !! .. This craze is still there .. now I'm being caught with sketches on office stationery during important client calls . I would like to share some of latest ones with you guys, as and when i can scan them.

Hopefully, I can contribute here in some positive way and have a great time with you guys.

Thanks,
Pavan

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team: Post Edited. Smilie usage is restricted to two per post on Team-BHP. Please refrain from using excessive smilies.

We advise you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further

Last edited by Dippy : 29th September 2009 at 16:36. Reason: See note in post
Old 30th September 2009, 13:13   #2
Team-BHP Support

Nerosap, a big welcome to the forum.

We would truly love to see your sketches. You could post them on this thread for our viewing : Link

What car are you planning on buying? If undecided, the What Car section can surely help you with tips.

Looking forward to your contributions and participation on the forum.
Old 1st October 2009, 21:30   #3
BHPian

Hi Nerosap. Welcome aboard. Lots of IT folks around here. Would love to see some of the sketches you have made. Looking forward for your participation on TBHP..
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks