Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st October 2009, 21:28   #1
Senior - BHPian

A very good and happy morning from Xingy.

Hi Dear Team-BHPians,

A very good day from Xingamazon, you can call me Xingy. But please dont mistake my name thinking I am a singh renamed as Xing. I am a pure South-Indian. Born in Kancheepuram and brought up till 9 years in Mangalore and later in Chennai. I am 27 year old now.

I am a avid reader of Team-bhp for around months now. I just love the site for the content and the depth of the content this site provides for the car lovers. What amazes me is the amount of descipline all members maintain, thanks to the reasonable moderators, which makes this one of the most no-nonsense yet fun-filled sites. Thats why I am here.

About my background, unfortunately I am very new to the automobile world, sometime I feel out-of-place comparing to the knowledge people have in this site. In 2004, my dad was able to get a car from his company(Maruti 800), that was first time I came upclose to seeing and feeling a car. This was 5 years back. But he never allowed me to touch the steering. I learnt driving sometime later and finally one day his driver quit and only then was I allowed to take the wheels, which was 2 years back. After that, I was constantly driving that car, for weekly outings etc. I have bought a second hand Zen estilo, second hand a month back. Thats it for my start into auto world. Needless to say, it also shows I am not that rich as many members are in this group.

Anyway, talking about my profession, I am working as a Business Analyst in an MNC.I am an expert in Business knowledge of bridging manufacturing systems to the ERP of an organization. I can map a screw of the car to how accouting treatment for that screw happens in ERP.

My strenghts are I read a lot. I call myself a full-time quiz enthusiast, because of which I read a lots of news daily and update myself. I take special interest in updating myself about automobile industry both in India and outside India.

If its Ok with the moderators, I will be able to keep posting daily news bites everyday about whats happening in the auto world both in and outside India.

Thats it. As an end note, Sorry for such a long introduction note. I love this site and am very very happy to be one among you guys.

Thanks
Xingy
Old 1st October 2009, 22:24   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to t-bhp Xingy!

Great introduction, and congrats on acquiring your zen estilo

Tell us more about it or why not start an initial ownership report?

cheers
Old 2nd October 2009, 02:17   #3
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard Xingy!!

Nicely written intro.

I know quite a few "full time quiz-enthusiasts", but unfortunately they are all on Facebook (FB users will know what i mean!)

Would love to see the daily contributions you speak of when you're ready. Sounds interesting -- though we might have to guide you on the most appropriate way to do it, once you get started.

Heres a "daily info" type thread we had running for the last year thanks to member SirAlec : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intern...e-history.html

cya around,
R
Old 2nd October 2009, 09:38   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hi,
Thanks for your comments Anekho and Rehan. I did have a look at SirAlec's thread. It is really interesting. As mentioned by you, let me start and I will also pick up post few moderations.
Thanks for your encouragements
Old 2nd October 2009, 11:08   #5
BHPian

welcome to the forum xingy!are you an almanite?
Old 2nd October 2009, 20:04   #6
Senior - BHPian

Meaning of almanite

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandishpal View Post
are you an almanite?
Dear Nandheesh hi from me too nice to be here,
Sorry for being naive I did not get the meaning of almanite
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks