Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd October 2009, 16:21   #1
BHPian

Hello everybody a new member on board

Hi,
Well I have been lurking around the forum since months, as in the process of buying a used car, and thanks to t-bhpian i have bought a used Maruti Swift Vdi Pearl white. I also own a Toyota Qualis, its 8 years old now and running smoothly. I have lots of questions to ask about my Swift from all the experts of t-bhpian.
And hurray, i am official t-bhpian now.

Thanks for the wonderful forum.
Old 2nd October 2009, 23:50   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hey Samy3660,

welcome to t-bhp! I'm sure you'll find a wealth of info from the resident swift experts here

Why not start a long term report on your qualis, perhaps one of toyota india's best vehicles?

cheers
Old 3rd October 2009, 00:26   #3

HI Samy,
Will use your thread to introduce myself as well...
I have been a regular at Team-BHP for the past 2 months, going through reviews and and trying to decide on my new set of wheels.
Made a couple of good decisions - Bought the Fiat Linea 1.4 Petrol & the New Honda City 1.5V Auto...in the last month. Also own a Mercedes C180 (Well..its my dad's actually)
I am a die hard car enthusiast...and feel great about finally joining this forum!!
Old 3rd October 2009, 00:34   #4
BHPian

Thankyou anekho,
Sure i will soon post a long term review of Toyota Qualis it has successfully completed 125000 kilometers on the ODO.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks