Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd October 2009, 13:53   #1

Hey there!

Finally i am proud to be a bhp freshee..... Excelllent forum with valid suggestions and posting...the scoop section is nice.. I am an architect by profession and practizing in mumbai for past 5 yrs.

currently driving.... '07 swift vxi (ozone blue) and considering some mods by the start of next year. And a second car by end of 2010 or start of '11 Lets hope something good rolls out by that time

sold.... '95 m800... (SIMPLE & FUN!)

cheers!

Last edited by Rehaan : 5th October 2009 at 19:12. Reason: As mentioned in the replies, you must take a look at the "Posting Etiquette" thread in the Announcements section. Thanks.
Old 4th October 2009, 08:31   #2
Team-BHP Support

Ash_sen, welcome to the forum, and hope you enjoy your stay here.

What mods are you planning on your Swift? Will look forward to your writeup.

Please do go through the posting rules section, and familiarize yourself with the expected ettiquette. Typing using dots (.......) is not recommended.
Old 4th October 2009, 09:31   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hi Ash_sen,

Welcome to the forum, I am a newbie too, enjoying going thro my first 25 posts.
Your plan is well in-line, all major car producers are planning thier launch well within '11, you will have lots of choices compared to now by '11. Great going.

How many kms has your swift passed, you can also make a write up about your experience with the car

As they say Keep Revving.
Old 4th October 2009, 19:18   #4
BHPian

Ash_sen, welcome to the forum! guess long term on your Swift is due here!
Old 4th October 2009, 23:46   #5

Aye!Aye! will take care . Thanks again. First of all, will change the intakes, a free flow plus a piggy back for the ecm. Just done 23000kms on my car. Will do the mods @30k mark. Any advice on the modifications bit. I am sure there will be loads of threads and advices in the site it self. Will go through them . But in the mean time If anyone can give me a quick prelude of the mods. I am all ears!

cheers!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks