Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th October 2009, 22:36   #1

Hi Everyone

I remember the days when I used see my driver's dad coming with his Mahindra Classic to pick for his office and always dreamt that I would be a driver since I can driver all these great cars. Many years later I was posted to Florida and had a chance to own my old-Mazda 626. I remember how diff or ease it was to drive with automatic shift, but always looked in awe at those 4X4 and wished I had something like that. When I returned to India and that too to Bangalore I started with Maruti 800. Which I later upgraded to Wagin R.

Few years ago I extended my family to include dogs ( GSD and Lab ) and to take them around, bought Scorpio. I first saw this sticker few days ago on a bumper at a signal and wondered what this is and later discovered why I am not part of this.....

Looking forward to make more friends here who share the same passion, cars....cars..cars...
Old 8th October 2009, 22:59   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome Vijay, trust me you will find a lot of friends here. And you will soon realize that its not only about the cars !!!

Enjoy your stay here, but do take a look at the rules
Old 9th October 2009, 03:11   #3
lsp
BHPian

Welcome to the community!!!
Do post your ownership experience of the Scorpio and also the mazda if possible.
cheers!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks