Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th October 2009, 22:50   #1
BHPian

Hello All

Hi all,

I was slient reader and strong follower of this forum since almost 5 months. I have succeded myself become a happy member today.

I am from Mumbai, 37 years old working as a Systems Engineer in a engineering counsultancy firm. Apart from getting glued to computers whole day.I also read sometimes which I used to do regularly in the past, but now I have a strong liking for cooking and devote some of the sundays for that.

I own Mahindra Renault Logan 1.5DLS since almost 2 years. This is my first car. I have learned driving on Santro and had a wish to purchase a santro afterthat. I was very confused whether to select second hand car or go for new one. But somehow I managed to overcome the confusion and made up my mind for new car.

After some months as vitamin M factor increased I have started test drive for Swift, Wagnor, Getz. Then Mahindra Renault Logan launched. My one of the relative purchased the same model and I have driven for sometime. But I felt it was too big for me initially and many people said "are yaar pahali gadi hai itni badi gadi kaun le rahe ho, choti second hand gadi le lo, practice karo aur phir choti se badi karo" as a result I was confused for few months, but meanwhile my wife has developed a strong liking for logan and after many discussions I have selected and purchased Logan.

After purchase I didnt use it continously for few months as I find it somewhat big and due to fear that I will either hit it somewhere.( to be honest). but slowly I managed to overcome the fear and now I am enjoying it after many months.

I know it is not so popular car but I find it comfortable and the most important I like it. ( to be honest I was so scared intially that I had thought of selling it, I hope my wife dont read this.

Sorry mods for too long introduction. I will take care of this in my next posts. But I was very exited to be part of TEAM-BHP.

Vyenky
Old 8th October 2009, 22:53   #2
Team-BHP Support

Vyenky, welcome to the forum. And no introduction is too long for us

Enjoy the stay here but do have a quick look at the rules. All the best
Old 8th October 2009, 23:19   #3
BHPian

Thanks for the reply Eddy. I will sure read the rules carefully and adhere to them.
Old 9th October 2009, 10:45   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hi venki,

Welcome to the team. Do let us know your interest and other stuff other than your car. will help us in understanding you.
Old 9th October 2009, 11:06   #5
Senior - BHPian

Thats a great intro Vyenky. No intro is really long you see. The more we know about you the better. Though the Logan is not a popular car, it completely appeals to the head and is very practical. A decently sized sedan with a diesel heart. I really find the back seat very comfy.

How about posting a long term review since the car has been with you for 2 years with pictures of course.

Whil you're at it, take a quick stop at the Rules section to understand the working of the forum.

Welcome to Team BHP.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks