Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th October 2009, 14:24   #1
BHPian

Okay , Here we are .

Hello People,

Hi , I am Wind Rider, After 3 months of browsing this website , reading all the posts , ownership reports et all , i know this is where i would like to be , felt like the right joint .

I have booked a Red MJD Grande punto , to be delivered this Friday .
To me after all the discussions on TBHP & My TD's this felt as the car with the right balance . and would like to thank everyone who gave honest opinions about the car , both positive & negative.

The Punto is to replace the Swift which is now being used by dad .

I am a 27 yr Old Management professional from Bangalore, Bikes & Cars have been a passion to me since my adolescence .

I have always felt like a gypsy at heart, Restless to stay put in one place for a long time , i feel like i belong to the tribe of wanderers who always explore more and more of world , meet people , see and understand all the Cultures .

I love to read and have a big appetite for reading , I also do some writing of my own and have been a lyricist penning some songs and putting a tune to them.

Totally Love Photography , A photograph is like a slice of time frozen & captured forever, which can unlock the subtle memory of that event , that day at that moment .

So this is me , what about you ?
Old 13th October 2009, 15:11   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hey Wind_Rider, welcome to Team Bhp & hope you have a pleasant stay here! I saw your dilemma on another thread about your the Punto, I hope you've got over the cold feet by now

Do take a minute to familiarize yourself with the Rules & Announcments which wil make your journey easier. See you around & hope to see your Travelogues & pics very soon!
Old 13th October 2009, 15:15   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wind_rider View Post
A photograph is like a slice of time frozen & captured forever, which can unlock the subtle memory of that event , that day at that moment .
Excellent quote

Swift to Punto, that's a new upgrade atleast for me. So, you should be right guy for reviewing the difference in swift & punto
Old 14th October 2009, 12:21   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
Hey Wind_Rider, welcome to Team Bhp & hope you have a pleasant stay here! I saw your dilemma on another thread about your the Punto, I hope you've got over the cold feet by now

Do take a minute to familiarize yourself with the Rules & Announcments which wil make your journey easier. See you around & hope to see your Travelogues & pics very soon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post

[quote=mjothi;1529794]Welcome buddy.

Hi Suman,

thank you for the welcome , Have read the rules & announcements sections , i know TBHP is a disciplined forum , have been reading it for quiet some time .
ans this was one of the main reasons why i wanted to be part of the community.

Lots & Lots of travel stories & Pictures will be coming up soon , once i am free and get delivery of my baby .

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjothi View Post
Welcome buddy.

Excellent quote

Swift to Punto, that's a new upgrade atleast for me. So, you should be right guy for reviewing the difference in swift & punto
Thanks Mohit,

Yes it is some upgrade , considered a Sedan Actually [ New Ikon Diesel ] but thought that considering the city traffic & my usage let me go for a Big Hatch now , a Sedan will follow in 3 yrs when i move out of Bangalore to smaller cities .
Old 14th October 2009, 14:57   #5
JVH
Senior - BHPian

Err I thought there will be 2 introductions (Here WE are)

Welcome aboard. Would love to hear about your Punto. Congrats on the buy!
Old 19th October 2009, 10:52   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVH View Post
Err I thought there will be 2 introductions (Here WE are)

Welcome aboard. Would love to hear about your Punto. Congrats on the buy!

Ahem yes , about that ,
JVH : Say hi to Fire ,

Old 19th October 2009, 19:09   #7
BHPian

Welcome again Wing_Rider.
Just two words ... Stunning Beauty ... She sure can set the road on Fire
Old 20th October 2009, 03:37   #8
BHPian

A ha. A Red Fiat.

I have been in love with those Maserati headlamps since I saw them. Get some fat rubber & alloys on her . It definitely looks good.
Old 20th October 2009, 14:59   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by H_Zoom View Post
Welcome again Wing_Rider.
Just two words ... Stunning Beauty ... She sure can set the road on Fire
@ H_Zoom : Thank you .

Hope so , now i am getting the jitters driving her in this Maniac " Bengaluru " traffic .

I think i will go bald soon with all the tensions of riding here , and still keeping ma baby safe .

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetAddict View Post
A ha. A Red Fiat.

I have been in love with those Maserati headlamps since I saw them. Get some fat rubber & alloys on her . It definitely looks good.
Those eyes " Read : Maserati headlamps " Are what stole my heart .!
And yes a 15 ~ 16" / 195 Rubber & a Nice Alloy is planned but that has to wait as i have to recover a bit [ ] from the dent into my finances .
Old 20th October 2009, 17:26   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by wind_rider View Post
@ H_Zoom : Thank you .

Hope so , now i am getting the jitters driving her in this Maniac " Bengaluru " traffic .

I think i will go bald soon with all the tensions of riding here , and still keeping ma baby safe .

Those eyes " Read : Maserati headlamps " Are what stole my heart .!
And yes a 15 ~ 16" / 195 Rubber & a Nice Alloy is planned but that has to wait as i have to recover a bit [ ] from the dent into my finances .

Hello to Fire
Same car. Same plan with the rubber and the wheel. Exactly the same situation with the pocket
Old 26th October 2009, 14:25   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suniljagadish View Post
Hello to Fire
Same car. Same plan with the rubber and the wheel. Exactly the same situation with the pocket

Thats nice to know .
Will keeypyou in lop if i come across any interesting deals.
Old 26th October 2009, 14:28   #12
BHPian

Wind rider,
Welcome to TBHP and Welcome to the 'Punters Club'
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks