Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th October 2009, 22:31   #1
BHPian

Happy to be on T-BHP -New "Bangaluru"ean !

Hi All, Am Vajo from Bangalore. Till recently thought Automobiles are for transport only .That was before I got hooked to T-BHP while searching for answers before booking my first car on google. Got hooked so badly that, no day passes without hitting this place to check out the new postings, reveiws and travelogues.

Am a IT manager in a "recenty in news for all wrong reasons" IT company. Have been driving a HH Splendor for last 6 years and recently moved to All New Activa. Had Booked Ritz VDI only to change that to Swift VDI, now waiting endlessly till mid Nov when its scheduled to arrive.

Happy to be amongst all you experts, looking to learn a lot here.
Old 18th October 2009, 22:48   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome Vajo. How come you shifted from Ritz to Swift, anything in particular you disliked about Ritz?
Old 19th October 2009, 15:00   #3
BHPian

Thanks Jaggu,

Actually I had been to Showroom to book Swift, but afterlooking at the innerspace and also listening to sales folks, decided Ritz VDI was meeting most of the requirements (technically same as Swift VDI) . However after dilly dallying for few weeks ,decided to change , few reasons.

1. Did not like the looks from back. Lookwise looked " Half-Car per Car ". (only speaking for myself !.). Its subjective opinion.

2. Somehow did not feel the ownership pride in owning it . This is my first car, ownership pride is important.

3. Have been tracking the owenership reports and monthly sales volumes on T-Bhp. Though reports were very good , but the sales volumes have platued almost at 5k - 6k .Also it looked too few owned it on T-BHP to instill Confidence, so changed to "safer" Swift.

Don't know if I was right in doing so, as its said Ritz is overall "Best Package". Now waiting for Swift , mid- Nov is the likely delivery schedule.
Old 19th October 2009, 15:17   #4
Senior - BHPian

Vajo, welcome to Team BHP. You made the right choice. The Swift rocks!
Old 19th October 2009, 19:04   #5
BHPian

Vajo, warm welcome to the forum. You cannot go wrong with your decision on Swift if you are looking for the "Fun To Drive" factor. I am sure you will cherish it.
Congrats on your booking and looking forward towards your ownership report.
Old 8th November 2009, 19:57   #6
BHPian

My Swift VDI is in transit and set to arrive next weekend ,will do inspection at dealer over weekend, then planning to pick it up on mid next to next week. Again disappointment of not getting the Sunlight Copper, settled for next best acceptable to all in house - Silver.

Dealer promised only basic accessories along with Sunfilm ( garware). Are there any better bargains possible at this time of year for swift, ?. Also need suggestions on "MUST fit" accessories at dealer , the ones that cant be done outside. Avoiding any additional spends except mandatory ones.

Vajo
Old 16th November 2009, 11:59   #7
BHPian

Hi People,

At last the day came, when I could see my SWift DDiS. Today went to Dealer to do a pre-registration check. Thanks to T-Bhp PDI for a exhaustive list.

1. The Chassis had only the Year K9, which sales guy informed its 2009 and Month is not mentioned

2. I could see on all the Tyres including the spare 2 red and one Yellow small dots . On questioning the sales guy mentioned all the new cars come like this, he even showed on other vehicles. Do not know what are these.

3. Insurance, trying to get from outside though I have made the payment to dealer.

Postng some snaps of the car ( Not able to )

Vajo
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks