Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd October 2009, 11:52   #1
BHPian

Thank you,Mr Moderator :)

Hey everybody!!!

I cannot tell you how excited I am to be a part of this prestigious and fantabulous group.I was crossing my fingers while registering that I would be taken in...And I was

Oops,did I forget to introduce myself..heheh!!!
This is Amit from Bangalore..Originally from Delhi,but settled here for the last 8yrs...I am into Events and my firm does one of the best autoexpo's here in South India...

Personally,I just go bonkers at the sight of Jeeps...And I mean it literally.My friends are just so tired of me cause I keep stopping all these "Jeepwallahs" to have a chat with them to know more about the vehicles...And almost all the garage guys know me as I keep pestering them almost every week in quest of Jeeps...I guess I would be one of the most hated people,hehe!!!

When my Dad was in service( He was an IAS) ,we had access to so many Jeeps,mostly Willys.Although I loved them,I was just too young to ask my Dad to get one for me.My Dad himself was an avid Jeep lover and he used to talk about Willys passionately.After he passed away,while going through his belongings,I found an owners manual of "Willys CJ3B"...I still have it with me...All I need now is,a real Willys..Not just for me,but for my Dad...

Currently,I own a Gypsy,a Maruti car and my Rx 135 phatphatiya...

Apart from Jeeps,I am passionate about wildlife conservation,especially Tigers...Naturally,visiting Jungles and reserves is something I love as I do love trekking,and almost every weekend is one trek or the other...
Martial arts,music and photography( Nikon f80 with 70-300mm lens) are something I cannot live without...

I am hoping to learn from all you knowledgeable people out here...And perhaps,share whatever little I Know...I am hoping to justify my inclusion in this prestigious group and with a little help from you people,I think I should
Old 22nd October 2009, 12:04   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Amit, Welcome to Team-BHP. It's good to have another petrol head on board. See that you love jeeps & jeepsies, you will find a lot of friends here.
Old 22nd October 2009, 12:18   #3
BHPian

Thanks Esteem lover,

I am hoping to find friends and jeep lovers here...
Btw,I love the allow wheels on ur car and ofcourse,ur yezdi is super cool!!!

And If I forgot to mention,I am 29 yrs of age...
Old 22nd October 2009, 12:53   #4
Senior - BHPian

Your nick gives away the fact that you are a 4x4 fan. You will feel at home with the other Jeep lovers out here on Team BHP. Do tell us more about your Gypsy and hope we see some nice wildlife pictures from you in the Photography thread.

Before you begin your Team BHP journey, take a stop at the Rules section to familiarize yourself with the working of the forum.

Welcome to Team BHP.
Old 22nd October 2009, 12:59   #5
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard Team BHP Amit. Hope you enjoy the ride.
Old 22nd October 2009, 15:26   #6
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard. Wild life and photography.. Cool. Looking forward for some nice photos.
Old 22nd October 2009, 15:33   #7
BHPian

Thanks Dippy,Lalvaz and MX6...Yes,very shortly I am going to put up pics of my babe(read Gypsy) and the wildlife pics...
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks