Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd October 2009, 19:12   #1

Pinch me...!!!! I am finally in :)))

Hello Friends,

I meant what I said in the message...I could not believe myself this time..its been 3-4 times over a period of 8-9 months and finally I am in.

about me - started my stint with automobiles with a Mahindra 500DI (a very common vehicle in the mallu land) - starting my learning with switching on and turning the Jeep off and then into slowly moving the vehicle ahead. The learning had a premature termination when my dad found that I could or had learned driving without his knowledge and approval and gave me final ruling..."no driving till 18"...the wait continued till the board exams were over and finally tooo much convincing and a good results in the board exams gave me myself my first car...my M800 - you wouldn't believe me searching for the STOP lever to turn the car off and ending up a joker in front of the Sales exec.

Life was different then on, but with lesser pocket money as savings as the rule of home was - you want to drive, you fill the petrol !!!...Sweet were those days of putting petrol for 10-20 rs...that was tooo difficult to get...

The realisation of falling in love with a car came a year back, when I finally managed to buy myself a Pre-Owned FIAT PALIO 1.2 NV Sports, based on a friend's advice and partly because I fell in love with the looks and especially the cost it came for..Life's been different from then onwards. Got hooked on the TeamBhp site while searching for Palio related information and it was love at first site..To be truthful, this site and all of you made me understand what it meant to love a car, take care of it, talk to it and over and above understand the basic diference between a ride and a drive. I owe it here to all of you wonderful BHPians...

thanks & regards....
manu...
Old 22nd October 2009, 19:21   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to the forum Manu

You've been around so I am sure you are aware of the rules, but still just check them out once more please. Please do not type...like...this..

See you around !
Old 22nd October 2009, 20:31   #3
BHPian

Welcome Manu. You will enjoy your stay in Team-BHP.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks