Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd October 2009, 18:59   #1
BHPian

Iam coming home! - T-BHP

Hi Team,
Its a real honour to be part of this community. Having been a silent spectator getting to understand everything about automobiles and the expertise provided here is just amazing. Been reviewing the site for close to 6 months, finally I feel I have enough knowledge to buy a car and take my family for rides.

I have planned the Maruti Ritz VDI in December 09. Hope you will extend your expertise when needed.

Regards
Ananth
Old 23rd October 2009, 19:20   #2

Welcome! Before you head to the threads, take a stop at the Rules section to familiarize yourself with the working of the forum and the rules related to posting. There might or might not be a test emailed to you in a few weeks.

Looking forward to reading your ownership report on the new car. What lead you to decide on the Ritz?
Old 23rd October 2009, 21:04   #3
BHPian

Hi Avinash,
Thanks for the information. replying back to you post going through the rules. I decided to go with Ritz as Iam 6"0 and I did not find Swift comfortable to get in and out. Also Ritz has a fresh look and I loved the Blue Blaze colour. Diesel as I prefer long distance rides to Pondicherry from Chennai.

Do you suggest any better car for a 6"0 guy?
Old 24th October 2009, 03:15   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyguru View Post
Hi Avinash,
Thanks for the information. replying back to you post going through the rules. I decided to go with Ritz as Iam 6"0 and I did not find Swift comfortable to get in and out. Also Ritz has a fresh look and I loved the Blue Blaze colour. Diesel as I prefer long distance rides to Pondicherry from Chennai.

Do you suggest any better car for a 6"0 guy?
Hi guru,
Welcome to the gang buddy. Ritz is a great choice in terms of looks, its different and also it has the new K-series engine.

Please let us know your experiences by posting your ownership report.
Old 24th October 2009, 23:24   #5
BHPian

Thanks bud,
Today I went to the showroom and paid the token advance of 10k and checked about the discounts. Looks like Dec has good amount of discounts. Will keep you posted
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks