Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th October 2009, 13:55   #1
BHPian

OMG!!!is it a dream

I am Harish Nair from Quilon (kollam) Kerala. I did my schooling in UAE. Presently I am final year student of mechanical engineering (Btech) at NITC. My rides include an Alto in India and a Honda Civic in the UAE, both are stock. Got licenses of both the countries but do drive mostly only in India as I am here for most part of the year.
I have been trying to get hold of a membership for the past one year and at last after numerous trials I have made it in. Always used to goof on up my "Why Team-BHP" write up, guess this time I got it right (practice does makes a man perfect).
I accidently bumped into Team-BHP some 3 years ago while browsing for some study related material and from then on have remained hooked to it for most part of my free time in the hostel. T-BHP has always helped me with information regarding the maintenance of my cars. Also I am able to know about the upcoming cars months before their release and above all which all car brands I should stay clear of( you know what I am talking about) .
Actually it won’t be wrong to say that I am addicted to Team-BHP, as I do tick most of the columns in the “are you addicted to T-BHP” thread except for the last two which I hope to clear up soon.

Thank you
Old 30th October 2009, 14:43   #2
BHPian

Welcome to the forum, Harish & Congrats on becoming a full time junkie

Ranjith
Old 30th October 2009, 14:56   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the team.!Cheers
Old 30th October 2009, 15:40   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to Team BHP. You've been visiting for 3 years and only just became a member? Whatever took you so long? Anyways, look forward to hearing more about your motoring experiences.
Old 30th October 2009, 16:28   #5
BHPian

Thank you for all your replies.

@lalvaz- I was on the quest for a membership since one year. Also I only got a PC in my hostel during my third year before that I had to go till the computer center to access net. So after getting the PC I used to be busy playing DOTA and counter strike over lan and never felt the need of getting a membership as I was getting all the information with out any effort. So one year earlier I decided to stop being a leech and try to get hold of membership.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks