Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th October 2009, 18:43   #1
BHPian

Always 2nd chance is the best chance....

hi
I am praveen from bangalore . I have been 'using' TBHP since i started my MBA.Now i am waiting for my placements and only few months to finish my studies.
Its a wonderful place to visit . you guys are putting a lot of effort to maintain it as a spam free and no-nonsense forum. I decided to join this community few months back but didnt get through. Something was not up to the mark. After that i have tried to find out the reason behind that. surprisingly enough i have seen lot of posts regarding the same thing in many forums. I started liking the TBHP more then onwards .Just because, in management terms any successful organisation is having its own do's and donts. Rules are good if we are defending something. it can be the quality of the forum,the culture or even the content. In this case TBHP is having a culture inside .thats the core competency.you have all the rights to defend it.
I read all those and most of them were really contradicting with my experience in TBHP. i felt so bad about the first rejection but decided to try agin.just 'coz its worth trying!

That really worked.I am in.
i wil tell you soem more things about myself:
i am an engineer(MECH) by profession and worked few months(8 ) in pune for a vendor company of TATA motors. I was designing various parts for Indica and 407 . I worked few moths for HMSI(honda motor cycle & scooter india) as a quality engineer. I know more about bikes than cars. I am a very proud owner of a 1998 hero honda spendor. Thats a wonderful machine for me .i was used by almost 200 bikers in different conditions(applicable for terrain and drivers condition) for almost 10 years .they call it SATAN.it doest run like a spendor. It has been tranformed into something else because of all the above explained reasons.Bikes are like true friends . we cant rate them on the basis of brand or cc or looks.i feel great when i drive that one . Itrust my bike. It never ever sopped in the middle of the road !!
I simply cant sell that . thats my steed for the last 11 years. how can I leave him?
I am palnning to upgrade my ride . one car after few months - thats my current ambition.For that i am using TBHP in every sense. I thoroughly checkig the classifieds also..
so far i have not owned a car but driven many.Jeeps are my all time favorite. My uncle had two of them. i learned my driving in those by myself.Thats one of those little things i am proud of.
Recently i got a chance to drive swift vxi for five six days...that was really a nice experience. i drove around 900kms ...anyways ,after that i feel like buying that one . Its very cute . ride comfort is better than most of the mid sized ones. Fuel efficiency is good enough. it didnt hurt my wallet that much..before taking any decision , i need help from you guys..
I am blabbering all this might be becase of the excitement..
anyways thanking you once again for the approval (to MODS) and cheers to all.

Last edited by Eddy : 30th October 2009 at 18:47.
Old 30th October 2009, 18:48   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to the forum. Most of us here are born2drive actually

Would request you to go through the rules & announcements once please.

See you !
Old 30th October 2009, 19:06   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to Team BHP, Borntodrive. Nice nick too. Wish you many miles of riding pleasure on SATAN.
Old 30th October 2009, 19:09   #4
BHPian

Welcome and have fun. Drive safe.
Old 31st October 2009, 14:19   #5
BHPian

Thank you for the warm welcome

hey
its quite amazing to get few responses for the first post.
Hope we will talk more in future
thanks once again

Its not about the machine , its all about the human inside!

cheers
Old 31st October 2009, 18:30   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by born2drive View Post
.i was used by almost 200 bikers in different conditions(applicable for terrain and drivers condition) for almost 10 years .
I am sure there's a typo there which gave a completely different meaning to the sentence.

Enjoy your stay here!
Cheers!
Old 2nd November 2009, 14:34   #7
BHPian

got it ! that really changed the meaning . Pls add a "T" after the i
i thought it will stay unnoticed...here is the one who reads and thinks !
thanks for mentioning!
cheers
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks